Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well guys my Amex debut fast approaches

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
oh btw, if you turn out to be a bad mascot and we get trounced, you will sacrificed like a goat and thrown over the top of the upper!

Given how the day has started that may well happen!!!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I ought to have had someone filming this day, bloody bizarre, first i drop the rail tickets on way home, then in my haste to retrace my steps I locked myself out and had to get a bin man to climb in thru window to let me in! I can feel a book coming here, based on one stupid sod and his love of the albion, and how its basically sent him gaga

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
It really has been a Mr Bean day so far, but thanks to the railway lady at ticket office I got a replacement rail ticket, bless her. Mind you after the calamities so far today I wont leave my room until the last minute lol

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Don't worry... they'll be a happy ending to the day!

There wants to be! Am sure i swung it with the ticket because i was a little lost child of 59 who had lost his ticket, the little tear helped no end!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well all sorted, see all you guys later......have ticked all the boxes! Sarnies for my Amex picnic, guaranteed eaten by Portslade! Doc Martens. oops no, wrong era, Brolly! nope not withdean... well most boxes ticked anyway....have had a rethink and am going for 3-0 home win and CMS brace

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well all sorted, see all you guys later......have ticked all the boxes! Sarnies for my Amex picnic, guaranteed eaten by Portslade! Doc Martens. oops no, wrong era, Brolly! nope not withdean... well most boxes ticked anyway....have had a rethink and am going for 3-0 home win and CMS brace

Nice meeting you again last night Highway61. I have passed RC's Season Ticket back to him as requested.

I noticed you left last night after 20 - 30 mins (Not sure exactly when as I was in front of you and I was engrossed in the game) and you didn't come back.

Hope all is OK with you mate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here