Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well guys my Amex debut fast approaches

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope you enjoy it. What is your reason for not having been until now?

The thought of having to sit next to Return of the Rev, I would imagine

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:thumbsup:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Taking my dad to his first Amex game, he works in Croyden so needs something to Brighton his day . . see what I did their ahh.

He's not a real albion fan but follows them because of me and has come to some away games. Oh and he hates palace :)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
So pleased for you, Mr Highway, hope you can manage the steps!

I'll also be in WSU, you might see me I'll probably be wearing ablue & white shirt!

WSL is the bar of choice after the game, nearest north stand then I'd recomend a nostalgiclook at the artwork in the north stand.

You WILL be blown away!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
You'll love it and there's a cracking view from the WSU...can read the game like a book.

If you're looking to lose any further weight you've picked the right location.

I THINK it was 263 stairs I counted last time! And in this weather it'll be a blast :wink:

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
youl love the view from west upper.the climb is worthy it!!!.im still gobsmacked everytime i look at the pitch from up there and think how far we have come..oh youl notice a little stand to your left as well.hahaha

So pleased for you, Mr Highway, hope you can manage the steps!

I'll also be in WSU, you might see me I'll probably be wearing ablue & white shirt!

WSL is the bar of choice after the game, nearest north stand then I'd recomend a nostalgiclook at the artwork in the north stand.

You WILL be blown away!

Highway will come past your seats on the way to the heavens,point him upwards please:)

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I want the gates open now!! NOW i tell you, for chrissakes I gotta wait hours yet, c'mon.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here