Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well guys my Amex debut fast approaches

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I want the gates open now!! NOW i tell you, for chrissakes I gotta wait hours yet, c'mon.........

You must be like a kid at Christmas. Enjoy your evening!!

Remember the rules. No Luzzing, No Bombing or heavy petting

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
You must be like a kid at Christmas. Enjoy your evening!!

Remember the rules. No Luzzing, No Bombing or heavy petting

Have picked up most of the rules
Thou Shalt not applaud Ashley
Thou Shalt ridicule CMS

These being two basic tenets

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have picked up most of the rules
Thou Shalt not applaud Ashley
Thou Shalt ridicule CMS

These being two basic tenets

And don't swear. Flip, fiddlesticks and at a push damn but definitely no ****, ******* **** or ****. I got put on report for bad language last season. Bastards.

Last edited:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
And don't swear. Flip, fiddlesticks and at a push damn but definitely no ****, ******* **** or ****. I got put on report for bad language last season. Bastards.

what about ouy kcinfu kwaner, our new ivory coast star

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Your going to absolutely love it. It's a beautiful place to watch football. When you get in the place, you might need to sit quietly for 10 mins just to take it all in.

This
Get there with plenty of time to spare. Walk round, take it all in, cant describe how it feels

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Have a great time Highway61 and really do enjoy it, hopefully you will be our new lucky mascot and we win by a vast margin tonight!! :thumbsup: please do let us know what your first experience was like (going to the Amex nothing else!!! :lol: :lol: )

Enjoy it mate I'm sure you will whatever the result, and great to hear about the job and the health improving mate :) :thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Have a great time Highway61 and really do enjoy it, hopefully you will be our new lucky mascot and we win by a vast margin tonight!! :thumbsup: please do let us know what your first experience was like (going to the Amex nothing else!!! :lol: :lol: )

Enjoy it mate I'm sure you will whatever the result, and great to hear about the job and the health improving mate :) :thumbsup:

I sure will Hitony, will give a full report. Already like a 59 year old kid in a sweet shop lol

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You will not be disappointed, as stated get their early and soak up the atmosphere

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
To be honest highway I am really jealous. Most of us will never go through that incredible moment again when you walk up the little flight of stairs and into the stadium to see it for the first time...

Lap it up mate - you WILL NOT be disappointed.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I aim too mate, shame I do not have a camera on my mobile (a £9.99 throwaway lol), but may borrow one

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
thats me Trig, Mr JCL, since season 62-63 lol
Our nickname is now the 'Seagulls'. If the ball is passed back to the keeper he can't pick it up, has to clear it with his feet. Breaking someone's leg is now considered a foul. Pushing the opponents keeper into the net while he has the ball is not a goal, that's also a foul now. If the ball hits the inside of the net, it's a goal, but if the ball crosses the line without hitting the net, the officials vote on whether they feel the move deserved a goal or not. And lastly, please don't make monkey noises when an opposing black player has the ball, as they're finally trying to kick racism out of football. Yes, leave the bananas at home.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
What an amazingly crap start to what will be a great day! went to railways station and bought the return tickets to Falmer, felt great! when I just got home i found the carrier bag they were in had sprouted a hole lol, two rail tickets lying somewhere between the town and home now! grrrrr, not to worry just a blip...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here