Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well guys my Amex debut fast approaches

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Been a good while coming but thanks to the generosity of KevtheRev and the Albion class of '78 (among other years) I will be taking my seat at the Amex, and cannot wait. Seen all the photos, watched on the telly, but now it will be the real thing, the real McCoy, genuine article etc....see you all there guys!!!!! sorry not kevtherev, i mean returnoftherev

Last edited:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Been a good while coming but thanks to the generosity of KevtheRev and the Albion class of '78 (among other years) I will be taking my seat at the Amex, and cannot wait. Seen all the photos, watched on the telly, but now it will be the real thing, the real McCoy, genuine article etc....see you all there guys!!!!!

Your gonna love it, the place will be rocking :)

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Been a good while coming but thanks to the generosity of KevtheRev and the Albion class of '78 (among other years) I will be taking my seat at the Amex, and cannot wait. Seen all the photos, watched on the telly, but now it will be the real thing, the real McCoy, genuine article etc....see you all there guys!!!!!

Have a great time, sing your heart out !
Just don't buy anything there... expensive !

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
your gonna hate it mate, its rubbish, dont listen to all the hype and the football is really bad. And dont try the pies, they are just awful.. and dont get me started on parking and park and ride and the queues for the train.

I cant believe I actually renewed my ST. Give me Withdean and Gillingham any day.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I hope you enjoy it. What is your reason for not having been until now?

Health reasons to be honest, as much mental as physical. Was near to getting a ST for first season there but health went kaput...can see its getting bad again as have called returnoftherev, kevthe rev,

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
your gonna hate it mate, its rubbish, dont listen to all the hype and the football is really bad. And dont try the pies, they are just awful.. and dont get me started on parking and park and ride and the queues for the train.

I cant believe I actually renewed my ST. Give me Withdean and Gillingham any day.

have taken your advice mate, wont go now, fed up, depressed, my dreams shattered lol

D

Deleted member 22389

Been a good while coming but thanks to the generosity of KevtheRev and the Albion class of '78 (among other years) I will be taking my seat at the Amex, and cannot wait. Seen all the photos, watched on the telly, but now it will be the real thing, the real McCoy, genuine article etc....see you all there guys!!!!! sorry not kevtherev, i mean returnoftherev

Your going to absolutely love it. It's a beautiful place to watch football. When you get in the place, you might need to sit quietly for 10 mins just to take it all in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
If Highwayman has Rev's brother's ticket, he is sitting directly behind me in G block. Looking forward to meeting up again.

just this second been told the same mate, see you there

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Has Kev got 2 accounts:D

Tony Hancock

A pint! That's an armful!
already getting nervous excitement for tommorow Cannot wait to slide into my luxury leather recliner in the ESU, drinking my whiskey and soda and reading from my freshly pressed evening edition ot THE ARGUS . One small request if you can all keep the noise down as I like a small doze about 8.00 oclock thanks chaps !!!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
already getting nervous excitement for tommorow Cannot wait to slide into my luxury leather recliner in the ESU, drinking my whiskey and soda and reading from my freshly pressed evening edition ot THE ARGUS . One small request if you can all keep the noise down as I like a small doze about 8.00 oclock thanks chaps !!!

Make yourself at home why dont you lol

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I hope you have a great evening, in fact I know you will. It is just amazing mate. Especially now a lot of the expansion work is done.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I hope you have a great evening, in fact I know you will. It is just amazing mate. Especially now a lot of the expansion work is done.

am glad a lot of my expansion work has gone now ive lost a bit of weight, should fit nicely into my seat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here