Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes it is a fair question. Some people with tickets are on the bandwagon. But equally there are plenty of people like me who don't have an ST this year (have in the past) and want to go to games (not on the bandwagon). So it's a fair question we don't know the answer to, but I'll put money on us having higher attendances next season than Palace have had so for this season. I would also point out that we sold our season tickets before we'd won the league, and long before the 7 figure signings.

I agree, the irony is that I would save a lot of money if I supported Palcae. Mind you I would save a lot of money if I gargled glass, neither is an attractive proposition ! The point is though, how many people will renew ? I wouldn't like to call that one but I do know several people who have got seasons but do not attend every game. Instead they sell their seats off.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So you average 14k per game, including away supporters, you fill on average 55% of your 'stadium' (for want of a better word), and you get just over 20k v West Ham. No plastics there then?

We averaged 16k last season while doing poorly. If we keep this form up we'll get a higher average, because "lapsed" fans are more inclined to come. Lapsed fans aren't plastics, they're just less hardcore than the rest of us.

It's easy to make a point when you invent statistics.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Overall I think this thread is pathetic, the only time I'd back Palace is when they're close to going bust. Other then that I really couldn't give a shit how they do until we play them at Selhurst and take 3 points off them :)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
no i mean every1 sinin and makin noise not sittin sippin there soup n eatin shrimp sanwiches so many mugs at amex doin nuthin while we try n make some noise its like we r te onkli real fans in the ground
Traslate into English please,you seem to think that older fans,just sit there and only applaud,we sing and shout as well and don't sneer at older fans who went to the Goldstone for years and Gillingham,they kept the club alive so JCLs like you could come along and enjoy your "sinin and makin a noise...if your lucky you might be at Albion long enough to sip your soup and eat prawn sandwiches!!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
"Soton reserves" "Palace first team" :S "low attendance" all from other post . Me thinks the point is we won again!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here