Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
f*** of sayin well dun 2 palace tehre scumbags never catch ne nsk sayhin well dun 2 em fuckim mugs

Aren't you against modern football? Doesn't that mean you want a return to the good 'ole days of rattles, flat caps and stands being made up of mixed supporters all shaking hands after the game?

Or is it the good 'ole days of having a slash up the back wall of the stand, fences, pens, OB treating everyone like turds and a mindless ruck?

NSK Winthorpe

Banned
Oct 20, 2011
steyning
no i mean every1 sinin and makin noise not sittin sippin there soup n eatin shrimp sanwiches so many mugs at amex doin nuthin while we try n make some noise its like we r te onkli real fans in the ground

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Call me what you like too but at the end of the day I got to give It to Palace for last nights result. Personally. I'm glad with what happened last night. Scumhampton do my nut. Adkins Is a twat. Okay there Is the rivalry with Palace but some people on this forum still think they are In the 70's-80's. 50 year olds acting like Danny Dyers so to speak. There Is a time and a place to play "Nutter" and anyone can use a keyboard to go warrior. I'm just mythed to why some of you act like you do. Before you go on one. I DO KNOW THE HISTORY. But personally resorting to calling people Feral, Pikeys and whatever you wanna call people. Fact of the matter Is I know a few palace fans where I live and they are just normal fans. Only time we ever have banter so to speak Is on match days. I suppose what I'm trying to say Is grow up.

PS. I am going to be waiting for a grilling.

I think some people also are sour and Immature about It to be honest. Rather see Scumhampton lose.

Well done for last night.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Palace vs Southampton Reserves, fair enough they won but really, do we actually care?

Will be interesting if Palace draw United at home, their crowd would dramatically rise, going from 5000 at home to Middlesborough to 24,000 at home to United, but you know, we're suppose to be the plastics.

They all support Palace is why they're not plastics. They can't make every game whether it's down to money/travel or some other reason, but they all support Palace.

If your cash is tight, are you going to watch Bristol City on a Tuesday or West Ham on a Saturday?

Either way, you've not won in eight while we've not lost since we beat you 3-1 (four clean sheets in a row :) )

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Call me what you like too but at the end of the day I got to give It to Palace for last nights result. Personally. I'm glad with what happened last night. Scumhampton do my nut. Adkins Is a twat. Okay there Is the rivalry with Palace but some people on this forum still think they are In the 70's-80's. 50 year olds acting like Danny Dyers so to speak. There Is a time and a place to play "Nutter" and anyone can use a keyboard to go warrior. I'm just mythed to why some of you act like you do. Before you go on one. I DO KNOW THE HISTORY. But personally resorting to calling people Feral, Pikeys and whatever you wanna call people. Fact of the matter Is I know a few palace fans where I live and they are just normal fans. Only time we ever have banter so to speak Is on match days. I suppose what I'm trying to say Is grow up.

I think some people also are sour and Immature about It to be honest. Rather see Scumhampton lose.

Fair play mate and a good post. It's a shame that the younger generation want to try & get rivalries back to the good old days of running battles, mullets & getting the shit kicked out of you by the police.

NSK Winthorpe

Banned
Oct 20, 2011
steyning
cant beleif some ppl r bein nice 2 palace scum on ere sposed to be a bha site u r a enbaressment 2 us all

bet all te palace on here like drinkin there own nans fanny juice lmfao

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
cant beleif some ppl r bein nice 2 palace scum on ere sposed to be a bha site u r a enbaressment 2 us all

bet all te palace on here like drinkin there own nans fanny juice lmfao

I think your lack of being able to put together a coherent post is more of an embarrassment to your fellow fans than a rational thread about a rival's good run of form.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fair play to Palace they have made a mockery of the pre-season prediction of total failure. They obviously have a great team spirit and some excellent homegrown talent.

We have to concentrate on getting or mojo back and figuring out what our best team is, rather than worry about what our friends up the road are doing.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Genuine question. Why do you hate Southampton so much? Or should I say 'Scumhampton' :facepalm:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Good post. Yeah, fair play to Palace, they're in a run of good form at the moment. Certainly made some of our more gobby fans eat their words.

(PS - They still should have gone bust and reformed like Aldershot etc, but I'll let that pass)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here