Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Who knows? Very disappointing and I really don't understand it...Maybe it's genuinely money troubles? We've got Reading at home on Saturday and there will be close to 20k there...Tickets being £10 for adults and £1 for kids if bought by a season ticket holder.

Anyway, I don't really care, I have a season ticket, it's them missing out on the fun :)

Oooo, gone from getting 8000 to maybe 20,000 have we? An increase of 12,000. Very loyal them 12k.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably it was Palace reserves against Stains reserves but yes good result Palace.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Yes, it was ANOTHER win for us. That's seven games unbeaten (which actually started with the 3-1 demolition of you, which funnily enough was the beginning of your downwards spiral into complete mediocrity :D) now, with four wins on the bounce with four consecutive clean sheets to match.

This means that we are into the Quarter-Finals (last eight).

How are Br*ghton doing at the moment, not too well I hear?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That 3-1 defeat was damaging in so many ways for us :( more than I think anyone will admit from a BHAFC perspective.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why do you 'have to say it'?

This isn't a Palace board, we've had loads of stick from them recently, then I scroll down looking at threads and
see one that says 'well done palace'.

They are meant to be our football rivals, so I don't get it?

Because, for the most part, we are cultured and sophisticated creatures, finely educated in the ways of fair play, heroism, and achievement; you know - the Corinthian spirit.

Unlike the moon-pointing, feral swamp donkeys that infest BBS.

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
Because, for the most part, we are cultured and sophisticated creatures, finely educated in the ways of fair play, heroism, and achievement; you know - the Corinthian spirit.

Cough, bitter, cough.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Spot on, no matter how high they rise and how low we fall we will always be able to look down on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here