well done for the away win

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We always do - we're willing to give anyone a chance to make a positive contribution. Even banter is fine, but there's a line.

And we & i speak for the others here are pleased to have a strong leader too :bowdown: if not a couple of minutes late :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
D, this is not exactly the first one so hope you start with her/him.

It is really frustrating for moderate NSC members to have to put up with the sort of s--- which we have to read when other clubs' forums would not allow it for one moment never mind waiting for x number of referals ?

I've been taking a far harder line recently but this generally relies on me actually seeing the trolling with my own eyes, and many days I spend very little time on the board itself. So, please use the report post feature - don't leave it to others - as I get an immediate email with a direct link to the bad post.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
No, they didn't. They said they hoped that we would.

That was the original plan, but as you found out when trying to build your stadium, planning permission and NIMBYs make things a lot more complicated than they should be.

CPFC2010 will get a new stadium for Crystal Palace. It might take a while (although hopefully not as long as yours did) but it will happen, and we might be in the Premiership by the time it does :bigwave:

So he did say it then?

You might find where he said it here.

PICTURE the scene. It's 2015, Crystal Palace are taking on Manchester United in the Premier League and 40,000 fans are packed inside the Eagles new state of the art stadium, only recently reopened on the site of the club's original home. | This is Croydon

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So he did say it then?

Are you actually able to read?

He didn't promise that we would have a new stadium by 2015. They said that they hoped to, but it was never said to be a certainty. They emphasized at the time that things could get a lot more complicated and take a lot more time.

We are being assured that Zaha won't be sold in January. Why on earth would we sell him? If someone wants to give us £20m then that's fine, but that's not going to happen until the summer at the earliest. Selling him could scupper our chances of automatic promotion. We'd be silly to risk that.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

He didn't promise that we would have a new stadium by 2015. They said that they hoped to, but it was never said to be a certainty. They emphasized at the time that things could get a lot more complicated and take a lot more time.

So are you getting a new stadium or not?

In post #36 you say you will?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

We are being assured that Zaha won't be sold in January. Why on earth would we sell him? If someone wants to give us £20m then that's fine, but that's not going to happen until the summer at the earliest. Selling him could scupper our chances of automatic promotion. We'd be silly to risk that.
"I think if everything went to plan, it will take two, three years absolute minimum, but I think five years would be good, to be in there by 2015 is a realistic aim."Parish has been planning the move ever since he and his partners saved the club from administration in the summer. He knows the Eagles need a new home for the modern era and returning to the site where the club first played back in the early 1900s was always the logical choice

Well I read this bit.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
"I think if everything went to plan, it will take two, three years absolute minimum, but I think five years would be good, to be in there by 2015 is a realistic aim."Parish has been planning the move ever since he and his partners saved the club from administration in the summer. He knows the Eagles need a new home for the modern era and returning to the site where the club first played back in the early 1900s was always the logical choice
Well I read this bit.

"If everything went to plan"

It didn't go to plan.

You're wrong.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So are you getting a new stadium or not?

In post #36 you say you will?

Yes, we are. Not sure whether it's a redeveloped Selhurst or in Crystal Palace park though. I would prefer the first option. I love Selhurst and think it's a great home for our club, but it needs a revamp. We get to keep the history and the memories, but it gets to come into the 21st century.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes, we are. Not sure whether it's a redeveloped Selhurst or in Crystal Palace park though. I would prefer the first option. I love Selhurst and think it's a great home for our club, but it needs a revamp. We get to keep the history and the memories, but it gets to come into the 21st century.

So 2ish years since your owners took charge and no planning permission granted for either option?

It's not happening anytime in the next 10 years. Not like you need the capacity you've got now so you'll be just fine.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I seem to remember planing permission being granted for the main stand and then the money ran out but I might be wrong

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I've been taking a far harder line recently but this generally relies on me actually seeing the trolling with my own eyes, and many days I spend very little time on the board itself. So, please use the report post feature - don't leave it to others - as I get an immediate email with a direct link to the bad post.

Sorry for being an idiot but where is the report post feature ?

Please don't report me for this post !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
Well done today girls for your away win WHOOPS sorry draw against 10 men :lolol:3500 palace away today loud as f*** how many at wolves bye bye jcls...and whats this rumour your expanding the gaymex b4 YOUR big game against your nemisis :tosser:s

3,500?! Wow, is that your biggest ever away following? Few wins and you manage to probably x 10 your normal following, how tinpot can you get?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here