Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done for the away win

Jul 13, 2012
Well done today girls for your away win WHOOPS sorry draw against 10 men :lolol:3500 palace away today loud as f*** how many at wolves bye bye jcls...and whats this rumour your expanding the gaymex b4 YOUR big game against your nemisis :tosser:s

And where did you get that figure from [MENTION=21253]se3eagle[/MENTION] ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I've just come on the site, I've seen this post and banned him for trolling. I'm not sure I could act much quicker.

Perhaps it,s time to dispense with Titanic as a moderator.

If you look at the "countdown to humilliation" thread (also started by se3eagle), you can see Titanic is the first to reply and keep the thread going.........despite his advice not to respond to them.

I dont think Titanic could spot a Palace troll even if he had a caravan on his head.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We only need to last until January. Sign a new striker and a winger, we've got a very good chance of going up so we'd be stupid not to spend.
Is'nt that how you got into administration Twice ....spent more than you could afford....a lot of people are owed money from your default...crow now....what goes up......

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Zaha isn't going anywhere, for the ninety-third time. Our chairmen have said it, Zaha has said it, our manager has said it.

CPFC2010 - "He's not going anywhere so there's no need to come up with any prices. We now have our best chance in years of getting promoted and we'd be mad to bugger that up by selling one of our best players. We are not some tin pot little club that needs to sell its best players. We're Crystal Palace and we're top of the league."
And didn't Dougie say he loves Palace and his heart was with the Glaziers...er sorry...Eagles...sounds more American doesn't it!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
3500 at Peterborough, where the away stand holds just under 2000 and they don't exactly offer a lot more? Seems unlikely...

Also, you apparently took 3500 fans 90 miles away, we took half as many twice as far, sounds reasonable to me...

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
3500 at Peterborough, where the away stand holds just under 2000 and they don't exactly offer a lot more? Seems unlikely...

Also, you apparently took 3500 fans 90 miles away, we took half as many twice as far, sounds reasonable to me...
Peterborough's away allocation is still over 4,000. The terrace is still open

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You are always going to get Palace fans on here taking the piss, but as long as its well moderated, they won't last 5 minutes.
Some of you are biting too easily,and calling for an away end wont stop it happening.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are always going to get Palace fans on here taking the piss, but as long as its well moderated, they won't last 5 minutes.
Some of you are biting too easily,and calling for an away end wont stop it happening.

*lightweights* :lolol:

Tend to agree

I acknowledge the reasons why some wish for an away end,but i personally would not want one.

Perhaps the only thing i would do a little more is lock certain threads and dump them in the bin.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well done today girls for your away win WHOOPS sorry draw against 10 men :lolol:3500 palace away today loud as f*** how many at wolves bye bye jcls...and whats this rumour your expanding the gaymex b4 YOUR big game against your nemisis :tosser:s

Am amazed at the run of form you have had recently .Enjoy while you can mr richard head. How many do you cram in at home games these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here