Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And how many years of tax payers contributions did the Navy spend 'making you the man you are today' ???

I know many people , friends and family who have served in the military. Most of them, including my Father who served in the RN, came out as men of principal with an understanding of the world and a tolerance of those less fortunate. But I suppose the forces can't work for everyone. As my serving Uncle was fond of saying "You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's c**t" :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know many people , friends and family who have served in the military. Most of them, including my Father who served in the RN, came out as men of principal with an understanding of the world and a tolerance of those less fortunate. But I suppose the forces can't work for everyone. As my serving Uncle was fond of saying "You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's c**t" :lolol:

What branch was your father in Clamp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Worrying that the immigration centres are hiring racists ("the dinghy lot") like Harmyar and putting them in charge of vulnerable immigrants. I have to be honest, Harmyar is exactly the kind of person I'd imagine doing that job. Not good. :down:
Vulnerable immigrants :) You really are clueless :dunce:
Ps where have I said anything racist? I defy you to show me a single part of my posts that could be construed as racist,unless of course not conforming to the narrative that you endorse due to my first hand experience is considered racist?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Vulnerable immigrants :) You really are clueless :dunce:
Ps where have I said anything racist? I defy you to show me a single part of my posts that could be construed as racist,unless of course not conforming to the narrative that you endorse due to my first hand experience is considered racist?

"The dignhy lot"

If you can't see why that is racist there's no real hope in a decent debate with you.

Immigrants placed in detention and processing centres are deemed vulnerable adults. Especially " the dinghy lot" Open to exploitation and under the charge of people like you. Yes, vulnerable adults.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So let's be clear,you can't find anything racist but it's your go to response when someone expresses views contrary to your own,yes?

No, no. "The dinghy lot" is racist. I'd like to hear you explain why that is not racist? It's not a contrary view of facts. It's a prejudicial slur. How is it not? Again, worrying that you work with vulnerable immigrants.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The former [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good.

He served as a Lieutenant on HMS Penelope among others. That's about all I know, he didn't talk about it much and I only know this stuff from papers and a ward-room tankard I found after he died.

Last edited:

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
"The dignhy lot"

If you can't see why that is racist there's no real hope in a decent debate with you.

Immigrants placed in detention and processing centres are deemed vulnerable adults. Especially " the dinghy lot" Open to exploitation and under the charge of people like you. Yes, vulnerable adults.

Do you mean the 'vulnerable' adulls like the ones from Napier barracks that were housed at Tinsley who were busy filming staff on their IPhones and telling staff that they were going to send the videos and photos to their friends outside? The ones who smeared their own shit all over the walls as a dirty protest,those 'vulnerable' adults? Youre being conned pal,and you probably know it,you jist cant bring yourself to admit it.Staff aren't allowed phones inside at all btw

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
No, no. "The dinghy lot" is racist. I'd like to hear you explain why that is not racist? It's not a contrary view of facts. It's a prejudicial slur. How is it not? Again, worrying that you work with vulnerable immigrants.
You've made the accusation,the onus is on you to prove it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Do you mean the 'vulnerable' adulls like the ones from Napier barracks that were housed at Tinsley who were busy filming staff on their IPhones and telling staff that they were going to send the videos and photos to their friends outside? The ones who smeared their own shit all over the walls as a dirty protest,those 'vulnerable' adults? Youre being conned pal,and you probably know it,you jist cant bring yourself to admit it.Staff aren't allowed phones inside at all btw

What makes you think vulnerable adults are necessarily going to be law abiding? Or even pleasant? I safeguard quite a few vulnerable adults that have served jail terms and continue to break the law.

What sort of training do your employers give you? You should know this stuff.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You've made the accusation,the onus is on you to prove it.

You proved it; "The dinghy lot".

Proven. And you can't explain why that's racist. It's okay. Many racists don't regard themselves as racist at all. That's half the problem :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You haven't got a clue, I was searching the belongings of one of the illegals from the dinghys,an iPhone 12 and €600 were amongst his belongings,alas no passport or I'D, I remarked to the home office guy that 'we haven't got a clue who he us, he could've been cutting heads off in raqqua last week, his reply? Yes,and we won't know until he goes on a stabbing spree, he was released to a hotel 2 days later.I'll also take issue with your claim of the home Secretary being an economic migrant,how so?

There is no such thing as illegals.

There is no such thing as an ‘illegal’ or ‘bogus’ asylum seeker. Under international law, anyone has the right to apply for asylum in any country that has signed the 1951 Convention and to remain there until the authorities have assessed their claim

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/information/refugee-asylum-facts/the-truth-about-asylum/

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
You are bang out of line here winkle, these peace loving individuals are making their way to our shores to enrich our culture.. not as you disgracefully suggest, to commit crime and ponce off of the taxpayer.
I thought you were serious at first !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here