Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
You took a job guarding people you hate?

Why have you only just starting posting? And why only in the Bear Pit?
I haven't only posted in here and I'd be grateful if you could point out where I've said I hate these people? Or are you just making an assumption because what I've said from experience first hand doesn't fit your narrative?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I haven't only posted in here and I'd be grateful if you could point out where I've said I hate these people? Or are you just making an assumption because what I've said from experience first hand doesn't fit your narrative?

Actually having just checked, the “Why Only in the pit” comment from the moderator is disingenuous [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are you implying Im lying when I said i worked as a detainee custody officer at Tinsley and Brook immigration removal centres ?

I have no evidence one way or the other, so I'm entitled to treat such claims with scepticism (as I would treat any claim which I'm told to take on trust, especially by an anonymous person on the internet).

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have no evidence one way or the other, so I'm entitled to treat such claims with scepticism (as I would treat any claim which I'm told to take on trust, especially by an anonymous person on the internet).

What sort of evidence would you like to see?

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
If I'd backed up your accepted narrative you would be using my posts to prove your point,we both know that,in fact I'd say everyone who's posted on this thread knows that,there is one reason and one reason only that you've decided to 'treat my claims with scepticism'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is he a Brighton fan too? Can’t stand these JCL’s who’ve recently turned up with an agenda….

So long as he's not Chelsea I really don't mind. They seem to only be followed by tourists and old school racists these days.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course I can,the designations of both Tinsley and Brook are constantly changing in the current climate,when the sex offender was detained and subsequently released Tinsley was a removal centre,we knew who he was because he was in the middle of a claim, it has changed into a short term holding centre for the dinghy lot at the moment,and in between that it was a bail hostel for the lot who set fire to Napier Barracks.

Phrases like that make me wonder how impartial you are. Ergo how reliable your information is. Your join date, coupled with the time you spend on similar threads makes me wonder which banned poster you are.

The opinions expressed by you over your short membership under the Harmyar moniker, are genuinely concerning, considering your job role.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If I'd backed up your accepted narrative you would be using my posts to prove your point,we both know that,in fact I'd say everyone who's posted on this thread knows that,there is one reason and one reason only that you've decided to 'treat my claims with scepticism'

Ooh, I love guessing games. Is the reason that you promised me concrete evidence that proved all the refugees were economic migrants by a certain point, and then a few days after that point provided nothing of the sort?

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Phrases like that make me wonder how impartial you are. Ergo how reliable your information is. Your join date, coupled with the time you spend on similar threads makes me wonder which banned poster you are.

The opinions expressed by you over your short membership under the Harmyar moniker, are genuinely concerning, considering your job role.
I havent expressed opinions,only facts.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Worrying that the immigration centres are hiring racists ("the dinghy lot") like Harmyar and putting them in charge of vulnerable immigrants. I have to be honest, Harmyar is exactly the kind of person I'd imagine doing that job. Not good. :down:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I worked with them on a daily basis at tinsley and Brook House immigration removal centres, they are highly coached what to tell the home office, the favourite being they are told to 'get on an orange folder' which is self harm and suicidal thoughts,which makes it easier for them to get released,you would be astonished (and angry) at the amount of KNOWN sex offenders released from immigration centres to hotels recently.

You are bang out of line here winkle, these peace loving individuals are making their way to our shores to enrich our culture.. not as you disgracefully suggest, to commit crime and ponce off of the taxpayer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You are bang out of line here winkle, these peace loving individuals are making their way to our shores to enrich our culture.. not as you disgracefully suggest, to commit crime and ponce off of the taxpayer.

And how many years of tax payers contributions did the Navy spend 'making you the man you are today' ???

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Ooh, I love guessing games. Is the reason that you promised me concrete evidence that proved all the refugees were economic migrants by a certain point, and then a few days after that point provided nothing of the sort?
Mid April was the date i Knew I was leaving,until then I was under contract not to speak about the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here