Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The race baiters especially hate her. In fairness though the race baiters tend to be of a more liberal persuasion than lefty

How do you connect some who might be a 'race baiter' and someone who dislikes Priti Patel?

I think people generally dislike her because she is a bully and like most of the current cabinet incompetent

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
and forgive me if i don't believe that a large percentage of time wasters making a illegal crossing of the English channel are not refuges but are in fact ECONOMIC MIGRANTS ......... send them back !!!
regards
DF
I worked with them on a daily basis at tinsley and Brook House immigration removal centres, they are highly coached what to tell the home office, the favourite being they are told to 'get on an orange folder' which is self harm and suicidal thoughts,which makes it easier for them to get released,you would be astonished (and angry) at the amount of KNOWN sex offenders released from immigration centres to hotels recently.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Their claims are processed in the proper way. Ironic, isn’t it, that the Home Secretary in charge, was an economic migrant.

You haven't got a clue, I was searching the belongings of one of the illegals from the dinghys,an iPhone 12 and €600 were amongst his belongings,alas no passport or I'D, I remarked to the home office guy that 'we haven't got a clue who he us, he could've been cutting heads off in raqqua last week, his reply? Yes,and we won't know until he goes on a stabbing spree, he was released to a hotel 2 days later.I'll also take issue with your claim of the home Secretary being an economic migrant,how so?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I worked with them on a daily basis at tinsley and Brook House immigration removal centres, they are highly coached what to tell the home office, the favourite being they are told to 'get on an orange folder' which is self harm and suicidal thoughts,which makes it easier for them to get released,you would be astonished (and angry) at the amount of KNOWN sex offenders released from immigration centres to hotels recently.

You know absolutely nothing about them but you do know they are sex offenders

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
You know absolutely nothing about them but you do know they are sex offenders

No no no, Harmyar absolutely knows everything because he says he worked at these places and as such knows considerably more than any of us mere mortals. I mean there's no evidence of this and you just have to take his word for it, but I demand you kowtow to his prejudices...sorry, factual statements with immediate effect.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
No no no, Harmyar absolutely knows everything because he says he worked at these places and as such knows considerably more than any of us mere mortals. I mean there's no evidence of this and you just have to take his word for it, but I demand you kowtow to his prejudices...sorry, factual statements with immediate effect.
Are you implying Im lying when I said i worked as a detainee custody officer at Tinsley and Brook immigration removal centres ?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
The sex offender was one of many who were detained for deportation due to being convicted of sex offences but released to a hotel due to covid, next question.

I just thought if you know someone is a sex offender you would also know who they were

You can't have it both ways

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You haven't got a clue, I was searching the belongings of one of the illegals from the dinghys,an iPhone 12 and €600 were amongst his belongings,alas no passport or I'D, I remarked to the home office guy that 'we haven't got a clue who he us, he could've been cutting heads off in raqqua last week, his reply? Yes,and we won't know until he goes on a stabbing spree, he was released to a hotel 2 days later.I'll also take issue with your claim of the home Secretary being an economic migrant,how so?

You haven't got a clue who I am or where I have worked.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
I just thought if you know someone is a sex offender you would also know who they were

You can't have it both ways
Of course I can,the designations of both Tinsley and Brook are constantly changing in the current climate,when the sex offender was detained and subsequently released Tinsley was a removal centre,we knew who he was because he was in the middle of a claim, it has changed into a short term holding centre for the dinghy lot at the moment,and in between that it was a bail hostel for the lot who set fire to Napier Barracks.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Remarkable in just a month of registering. I have my very own stalker.

I've lurked on here for a long time,and I wouldn't be too worried,your regular pronouncements on your Naval career and work in the justice system are impossible to miss they're that regular,no need to stalk you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Are you implying Im lying when I said i worked as a detainee custody officer at Tinsley and Brook immigration removal centres ?

You took a job guarding people you hate?

I've lurked on here for a long time,and I wouldn't be too worried,your regular pronouncements on your Naval career and work in the justice system are impossible to miss they're that regular,no need to stalk you.

Why have you only just starting posting? And why only in the Bear Pit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here