Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Our highly esteemed Home Secretary is on the case, change is coming ...

BBC News - Priti Patel promises overhaul of asylum seeker rules
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56500680

"Promises" - so we had wave machines, Ascension Island, other crackpot ideas, now new promises. Amazed you accept and support a govt who promise so much and deliver nothing

Borders.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Our highly esteemed Home Secretary is on the case, change is coming ...

BBC News - Priti Patel promises overhaul of asylum seeker rules
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56500680

Well, let's hope the change is better than the decision to get rid of the Dublin regulation on January 1st this year

I'm sure you don't need reminding

The Dublin Regulation (sometimes referred to as Dublin III) is European Union law. It determines which country is responsible for examining an asylum application – normally the country where the asylum seeker first entered Europe.

:dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well, let's hope the change is better than the decision to get rid of the Dublin regulation on January 1st this year

The Dublin Regulation (sometimes referred to as Dublin III) is European Union law. It determines which country is responsible for examining an asylum application – normally the country where the asylum seeker first entered Europe.

Her plan is she is speaking to individual European countries and feels they have a moral obligation to take illegals back.

In the midst of UK International Law breaking elsewhere, vaccines nationalism and other shit stirring I'm sure she'll do well

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Her plan is she is speaking to individual European countries and feels they have a moral obligation to take illegals back.

In the midst of UK International Law breaking elsewhere, vaccines nationalism and other shit stirring I'm sure she'll do well

In order to replace the law we got rid of that did the same :dunce:

Positive thinking in action :lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

Who are the ECJ ? 🇬🇧
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And still after being asked numerous times [MENTION=41385]Randy McNob[/MENTION] won’t tell us what football team he supports, I wonder why?

What’s he got to hide, I can smell vermin...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And still after being asked numerous times [MENTION=41385]Randy McNob[/MENTION] won’t tell us what football team he supports, I wonder why?

What’s he got to hide, I can smell vermin...

Apparently it can happen if you don't clear out leftover food, fast food buckets, pizza boxes etc regularly.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Mod note video removed

Posting videos from Britain First is a far-right, British fascist political organisation

Must make you proud?

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here