The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Clearly not with some of the malicious bile you spout[emoji2371]
Hey ho...duly reported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:tantrum::lolol:
Reported me! That' brilliant. For all your bluster, you're nought but a little snitch. Dry your eyes, mate.

Jan 30, 2008
Speculation the Dinghy divers lording it in 4 star hotels in this country could be taken to Gibraltar ,how fitting as they could wave at the other Dinghy divers coming over from Morocco
Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I thought Brexit was stopping all these brown criminals coming in from Calais? No?

What a stupid thought process you have.
A criminal is a criminal, there is no need for you to be so racist and place an unnecessary extra label based on skin colour. Surprised you havnt had a straight ban for this.

Perhaps you could explain to the class how Brexit and the ending of EU free movement for EU citizens and increased immigration measures on EU citizens can stop non-EU citizens wandering across numerous EU countries to get to Calais and further stop non-EU citizens from attempting to make an illegal entry into the UK?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A criminal is a criminal, there is no need for you to be so racist and place an unnecessary extra label based on skin colour. Surprised you havnt had a straight ban for this.

Perhaps you could explain to the class how Brexit and the ending of EU free movement for EU citizens and increased immigration measures on EU citizens can stop non-EU citizens wandering across numerous EU countries to get to Calais and further stop non-EU citizens from attempting to make an illegal entry into the UK?

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps :)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

farage.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
LIFT THE BAN: TEEM’S STORY

As tough as things have been for all of us over the last months, people seeking asylum are having an especially rough time.

Another story to inspire us all I reckon ...

"I went through the asylum process myself, and know the pain and the feeling of not having food, money for the bus or my phone bill, and of not having the right to work. I can’t imagine how much harder it must all feel right now.

With or without the pandemic, waiting for your asylum claim to be processed is an incredibly difficult time. I had to wait over two-and-a-half years for the home office to make a decision. During that time I was barred from having a job, unable to earn a living or continue my career.
"

https://www.refugee-action.org.uk/lift-the-ban-teems-story/

Jan 30, 2008
LIFT THE BAN: TEEM’S STORY

As tough as things have been for all of us over the last months, people seeking asylum are having an especially rough time.

Another story to inspire us all I reckon ...

"I went through the asylum process myself, and know the pain and the feeling of not having food, money for the bus or my phone bill, and of not having the right to work. I can’t imagine how much harder it must all feel right now.

With or without the pandemic, waiting for your asylum claim to be processed is an incredibly difficult time. I had to wait over two-and-a-half years for the home office to make a decision. During that time I was barred from having a job, unable to earn a living or continue my career.
"

https://www.refugee-action.org.uk/lift-the-ban-teems-story/
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAOegQIExAC&usg=AOvVaw26FeLkE1TydweoWSU5bvNj
My heart bleeds for them
Regards
DF

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

The question was thicko,..... which you ignored

As for the poster, which has nothing to do with what i posted........ it is spot on.

Breaking Point – The EU has failed us all.

It did, the EU handling of the migration crisis was shocking. Took months and months to get any sort of agreement, which wasnt really any sort of agreement anyway.Then at the height of the disaster Merkel made it a catastrophe, said get here however you can and gave the green light for further people smuggling, further misery and drownings.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

As for the poster, which has nothing to do with what i posted........ it is spot on.

It did, the EU handling of the migration crisis was shocking. Took months and months to get any sort of agreement, which wasnt really any sort of agreement anyway.Then at the height of the disaster Merkel made it a catastrophe, said get here however you can and gave the green light for further people smuggling, further misery and drownings.

Bit upset there, Pesto? :)
Maybe try again tomorrow ;-)

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

The poster quite clearly links the migration crisis with the vote to leave, you can't deny that - it actually says it at the bottom. I'm sure that was the point Clamp was making

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The poster quite clearly links the migration crisis with the vote to leave, you can't deny that - it actually says it at the bottom. I'm sure that was the point Clamp was making

And so it should. The migration crisis was a perfect example of the EU in operation in a crisis. Too many countries, all with different interests unable to come to an agreement. Then Germany goes down its own path and invites a wave of trafficked people in.

Breaking Point - The EU has failed us all.
It did.

Clamp made an idiotic point about people at Calais, ie non-EU citizens who are attempting to enter the country illegally and linked that to Brexit and the ending of EU free movement for EU citizens and lumped in the label brown for good measure. He has decided not to explain his stupid thought process when called out on it

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And so it should. The migration crisis was a perfect example of the EU in operation in a crisis. Too many countries, all with different interests unable to come to an agreement. Then Germany goes down its own path and invites a wave of trafficked people in.

It did.

Clamp made an idiotic point about people at Calais, ie non-EU citizens who are attempting to enter the country illegally and linked that to Brexit and the ending of EU free movement for EU citizens and lumped in the label brown for good measure. He has decided not to explain his stupid thought process when called out on it

Why don't you scream for the mods again then, Pesto? Your mob have been baying for a banning since Chick got banned the other day. Bakers was only just reporting me the other day. Must have smarted having the only one of you that can string a coherent sentence together removed from play :lolol:

Have a sweet, sweet day :wave:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

It was. But they're after a ban in retaliation. They saw "brown people" and didn't even think it was directed at their racism. Just went crying to mods. Happy to explain it to someone like you who can actually understand what I've written. No point with Trustafarian, he doesn't have the comprehension skills.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020

It did.

Own countries making their own decisions? You mean like sovereignty?, even though you argue on another thread you need to leave the EU to make those sovereign decisions?

I don't see where Clamp references the ending of free movement, he referred to Brexit, not the same thing

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It was. But they're after a ban in retaliation. They saw "brown people" and didn't even think it was directed at their racism. Just went crying to mods. Happy to explain it to someone like you who can actually understand what I've written. No point with Trustafarian, he doesn't have the comprehension skills.

You are fascinated with skin colour...why is that. Surely in a modern,progressive,tolerant society we should all be colour blind.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I knew you wouldn’t be able to explain your own stupidity. What you said was so daft you didn’t even have an attempt at it.
At least you have been educated now.

Perhaps, like me, he has recognised that you understand full well, but choose to misinterpret to suit your ends. I have been through it a few times with you, and generally, you understand the points being made, but post a response based on the possible misinterpretations, if you had a really good argument to make, you would not need to do that.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are fascinated with skin colour...why is that. Surely in a modern,progressive,tolerant society we should all be colour blind.

If I'm going to discuss racism, skin tone, or tolerance with anyone, it most certainly won't be with you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here