Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nges-string-cases-adult-refugees-schools.html

Asylum curbs on men who pose as pupils: Priti Patel plans sweeping changes after string of cases of adult refugees in schools

Incidents included a balding man seemingly in his 40s in a British classroom
Most troubling case of migrant lying about age was the Parsons Green bomber
Independent age assessment body to decide on refugees claiming to be kids

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nges-string-cases-adult-refugees-schools.html

Asylum curbs on men who pose as pupils: Priti Patel plans sweeping changes after string of cases of adult refugees in schools

Incidents included a balding man seemingly in his 40s in a British classroom
Most troubling case of migrant lying about age was the Parsons Green bomber
Independent age assessment body to decide on refugees claiming to be kids

I thought Brexit was stopping all these brown criminals coming in from Calais? No?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyway, back on topic. After all, this thread is about Refugee's and Asylum Seeker's stories and how the UK and other's across the globe are helping and welcoming them. It was not intended as a sounding board for NSC's racists and fervent brexiteers to spout their hate and bile. But, I suppose it was inevitable with the handful of scared, angry blokes on here who gobble down whatever the Daily Mail serves up.

So, with that in mind;

Child refugees in the UK: Rifat’s story

https://refugeecouncil.org.uk/latest/case-studies/fleeing-danger-rifats-story/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Where have I mentioned anyones skin colour?
Regards
DF

It’s mainly based on your original user name, Das Reich. The Nazi death squad. And things like you posting clips of Bernard Manning insulting “Pakis” and then there was the Holocaust denial and on and on. I mean, you may not be a racist but you certainly act like one on here.

Jan 30, 2008
It’s mainly based on your original user name, Das Reich. The Nazi death squad. And things like you posting clips of Bernard Manning insulting “Pakis” and then there was the Holocaust denial and on and on. I mean, you may not be a racist but you certainly act like one on here.

Point me to any post where i've denied the holocaust i wait in anticipation :) Bernard Manning all there for everyone on you tube???
regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Point me to any post where i've denied the holocaust i wait in anticipation :) Bernard Manning all there for everyone on you tube???
regards
DF

There’s a lot of racist shit on YouTube
You were banned for Holocaust denial I believe

But let’s say we give you the be edit of the doubt and give you those. How about Das Reich? What’s the excuse for that name choice?

Do you know what, don’t bother. I know the reason, you’re racist. And you’re trolling this thread so I’ll leave you to it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
There’s a lot of racist shit on YouTube
You were banned for Holocaust denial I believe

But let’s say we give you the be edit of the doubt and give you those. How about Das Reich? What’s the excuse for that name choice?

Do you know what, don’t bother. I know the reason, you’re racist. And you’re trolling this thread so I’ll leave you to it.

I thought the moderating team had clamped( pardon the pun hun) on all these false accusations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought the moderating team had clamped( pardon the pun hun) on all these false accusations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe they have clamped down on false accusations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here