Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Yes a article published in 2013 by the BBC that has nothing to do with Rotherham and then claiming caution !

Regards
DF

You are not only illiterate, but incoherent! This makes no sense! Read it again.

As I pointed out the 2013 BBC article is as relevant to the thread topic as your previous one i.e. random.

Be careful, there may be a DF out there who lobbies for unintelligible people to be expelled from the country.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You mentioned that you are comfortable with the world being more gay friendly and he asked if you are up for a 're-bore'. But he didn't type it properly. You can work it out. It is a goading homophobic quip. But he was too pissed to type it properly (or perhaps thinks it's deniable now). Perhaps if you report it, the nasty racist homophobic tit might be given another ban. Ideally a permanent one. If I have ever seen a more relentless waste of oxygen than him on NSC in the last 20 years this has passed me by.

Ah, I see. If I thought it’d do any good I would report him. But for some reason the mods turn a blind eye to his racism and homophobia. Up to them but my days of reporting that racist ****wit are well over.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Perhaps it’s time for you to be quiet then.

Ssshhhhh....

00gcF5d.gif

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You claimed it speaks for itself.

As for the claim that people wish to “shhh” people up? It’s never been more publicly debated. It’s all over this board, all over the Internet, on the news, publicly addressed by our Home Secretary. It’s never been more of a hot topic.

So please, don’t make out you’re the silent majority, the unheard masses. The current government loudly and very publicly supports your viewpoint. You are not an oppressed, silenced sector of society. It’s just that the last time we listened to you, your vote wrecked the economy, millions of people’s education, livelihoods, medical care and quality of life. So do forgive our scepticism :)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Say it Lever , say it !
Regards
DF

I have no idea what you are trying to communicate to me.... and I suspect that

...when you set out to write something you have no idea what you are going to say

....as you write it you have no idea what you are saying

... when you have finished typing you have no idea what you have said.

Be advised, police intelligence may be on their way as they may feel there is minimum level of intelligibility required for you to remain in the country - and you are not reaching it!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Why is it strange that we are ?

Regards
DF

You are scarcely able to articulate on your own behalf...

I advise you not to try and communicate on behalf of anyone else; there's a good chance that they will do a better job of it and may not appreciate your intervention.

Get back to the comfort of 1980s pop videos; that's always good for a laugh.....

Jan 30, 2008
You are scarcely able to articulate on your own behalf...

I advise you not to try and communicate on behalf of anyone else; there's a good chance that they will do a better job of it and may not appreciate your intervention.

Get back to the comfort of 1980s pop videos; that's always good for a laugh.....
How about answering the question Lever rather then deflecting away from it FFS !

Regards
DF

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
How about answering the question Lever rather then deflecting away from it FFS !

Regards
DF

You ask no meaningful questions, nor do you answer any....

Stop taking the drugs and get some help, your cognitive powers are severely impaired.

Looks like I am not alone in thinking you are struggling...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here