Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
coffee mornings are far more interesting with drugs in my experience , especially when floating around on a blow up frog in a swimming pool is involved........and the coffee is beer :moo:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
coffee mornings are far more interesting with drugs in my experience , especially when floating around on a blow up frog in a swimming pool is involved........and the coffee is beer :moo:

This comment seems random and drug induced/alcohol fuelled...

Take it easy......

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Great news for refugees and for the Brits who welcome them! Priti Patel’s legally questionable scheme to turn back boats is likely to fail with a less than 30% chance of success. Who would have thought .
Nasty, nasty woman.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...egal-tussle-in-bid-to-turn-back-migrant-boats

The pleasure gained from the thrill of more and more folk destined to use our beloved NHS with little or no chance of contributing, forcing necessary surgical procedures down the list is quite alarming.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The pleasure gained from the thrill of more and more folk destined to use our beloved NHS with little or no chance of contributing, forcing necessary surgical procedures down the list is quite alarming.

Ah, I wondered when you might resort to that.

Well;

A) what relevance has that to my post? Except your general, overall “send them back” attitude?

B) They have every chance of contributing to our infrastructure and many do.

C) what are your sources and stats to support both that they won’t have a chance of contributing and that they are extending waiting lists for surgical procedures?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ah, I wondered when you might resort to that.

Well;

A) what relevance has that to my post? Except your general, overall “send them back” attitude?

B) They have every chance of contributing to our infrastructure and many do.

C) what are your sources and stats to support both that they won’t have a chance of contributing and that they are extending waiting lists for surgical procedures?

Well done you for anticipating that response. :clap2:

Now I've had the time to ponder the error of my thoughts, I agree with you. After all, they're all going to become senior medical professionals, I know that because I read it on here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well done you for anticipating that response. :clap2:

Now I've had the time to ponder the error of my thoughts, I agree with you. After all, they're all going to become senior medical professionals, I know that because I read it on here.

Even you can’t be happy with that response :laugh:

Some will continue their medical careers here, I’m sure. Some will take on all sorts of job rioles. Others will disappear into the criminal world and possibly be exploited.
Those that don’t register for asylum will not be entitled to scheduled surgical treatment.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Just think, if the the NHS was 350m a week better off everyone would be seen in no time

also a government who won power on the back of taking back control of borders and being tough on immigration

I blame the people who never demand what they voted for......but complain about it

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
well i do have to swim to the edge while the garden boy re-inflates the amphibian but other than that i am taking it well easy ....cheers , :kiss:

Good.

Me too. It's 26 degrees C here and I am enjoying a drug and alcohol free siesta after a beautiful seaside run.

Stay well...

Jan 30, 2008
even you can’t be happy with that response :laugh:

Some will continue their medical careers here, i’m sure. Some will take on all sorts of job rioles. Others will disappear into the criminal world and possibly be exploited.
Those that don’t register for asylum will not be entitled to scheduled surgical treatment.

Simple solution is to send them straight back i mean the Polish aren't even allowing the tossers massing on their border the right to claim asylum

Pritstick Patel needs to resign imho

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Simple solution is to send them straight back i mean the Polish aren't even allowing the tossers massing on their border the right to claim asylum

Regards
DF

An EU country controlling it's borders? very peculiar

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
well i do have to swim to the edge while the garden boy re-inflates the amphibian but other than that i am taking it well easy ....cheers , :kiss:

ooohallo.gif

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Regards
DF

Here are two of the refugees you have just described as 'tossers' on the Border...

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 14.10.10.png

I think it probably says more about you than them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here