Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I think the "this country should help it's own" line doesn't stand up to scrutiny and is purely for sake of argument

We all know that what they mean by that is, "I should get more. Me, me, me, me."

It is nothing to do with helping their fellow humans, just a very thin veiling to try and convince themselves that they are not self centred, xenophobic, *****.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We all know that what they mean by that is, "I should get more. Me, me, me, me."

It is nothing to do with helping their fellow humans, just a very thin veiling to try and convince themselves that they are not self centred, xenophobic, *****.

If ignorance is indeed bliss, then you must be the happiest person in the universe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Immigration? More like a illegal invasion? Send the parasites back :rant:

Regards
DF

This government is the last extreme, desperate howl of a dying way of life. The world is getting gayer and browner and apart from the fact that it’s just a good thing, I love it because it’s annoys scared, old racists like you so much.
You’re old news hombre, breathe it in.

Jan 30, 2008
This government is the last extreme, desperate howl of a dying way of life. The world is getting gayer and browner and apart from the fact that it’s just a good thing, I love it because it’s annoys scared, old racists like you so much.
You up for are re bore then

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://youtu.be/a6yp3_mycPQ

Stop the invasion !
Regards
DF

An interesting phrase given that your original chosen user name before mods changed it because of its fascist and racist origins, was “Das Reich”. Also the name of a particularly brutal Nazi fighting/death squad who almost managed to unwittingly scupper the allied invasion of France.

It would seems some 65 years on, there are still racist morons acting under the Nazi Das Reich banner. Shame on you.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah ...it is , not all that comfortable with it ......hope the kids can work it out...:kiss:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
An interesting phrase given that your original chosen user name before mods changed it because of its fascist and racist origins, was “Das Reich”. Also the name of a particularly brutal Nazi fighting/death squad who almost managed to unwittingly scupper the allied invasion of France.

It would seems some 65 years on, there are still racist morons acting under the Nazi Das Reich banner. Shame on you.

As Spike Milligan put it in one of his war memoir ‘Das Reich, Das Furher, Ein ********’ which sums up ppl rather nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here