Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to our newest member, Smithers-Jones

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lush said:
It's like when there's a birthday and amazingly there's filthy(21), filthman(21), Man of Filth (21) and The filthmeister (21).

What are the chances of that eh?

:lolol:
I noticed that.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
SJ keep digging at Looney he gives in after a couple of months :lolol:

Yoda

English & European
Easy 10 said:
I think the lack of posts from new members could be something to do with the fact that I make a point of PM'ing each and every new member with the following message:

So you've got a signon for NSC have you ? Think you're clever eh ? Reckon you know about the Albion, and can keep up with the banter ? Well here's a word of advice for you, sunshine. We don't like "newbies" here. Your postcount means you know nothing about anything on this board. Don't try coming on here with your friendly patter - it won't work. You are thick. You are scum. You will be ignored. Now f*** off onto some other messageboard where amoeba and fungus like you swarm like flies around shit, and don't you even think of posting on here. Capiche ?

I was thinking of changing it around a bit, but I think it gets the message across anyway. Right ?

I didn't get this & I'm fairly new here! :wave:

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
I wasn't digging, just standing my ground. I knew before I registered what this board could be like. I am a great believer in "if you can't take it, don't give it out

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CrabtreeBHA said:
SJ keep digging at Looney he gives in after a couple of months :lolol:
not with me

its been 5 months now , and hes still not shut up :(

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Smithers-Jones said:
I wasn't digging, just standing my ground. I knew before I registered what this board could be like. I am a great believer in "if you can't take it, don't give it out

Glad you can take it - banned - no-one likes to see a smart-arse.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bozza said:
Glad you can take it - banned - no-one likes to see a smart-arse.

yeah but braders I think he fancys you :lol:

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
You are shitting me right? I come on here and get insulted, but because I stand up for myself you say I am banned!! I haven't used foul language (which is more than can be said for the majority of posts on here!), I just answer back and thats it?:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Smithers-Jones said:
You are shitting me right? I come on here and get insulted, but because I stand up for myself you say I am banned!! I haven't used foul language (which is more than can be said for the majority of posts on here!), I just answer back and thats it?:ohmy:

if you were really banned you couldn't post :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Smithers-Jones said:

Shame you didn't read my PM about this 'joke' before you posted then...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
It's like when there's a birthday and amazingly there's filthy(21), filthman(21), Man of Filth (21) and The filthmeister (21).

What are the chances of that eh?

:ohmy: i haven't registered that may times! I registered as filthman but for some reason i couldn't post, so i registerd again as filthy and still didn't work so e-mailed bozza and he told me that the url address was wrong or something!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Poor Smithers-Jones. I am glad you didn't pick on me like that when I was new.

Welcome Smithers-Jones, old boy. Nice to meet you.:wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Hi Seagull over Spain.

"Like a virgin, posting for the very first time, like a virgin,................................."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here