Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome to our newest member, Smithers-Jones

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Smithers-Jones was indeed on Setting Sons. It was also the B-side of When You're Young

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Easy 10 said:
I think the lack of posts from new members could be something to do with the fact that I make a point of PM'ing each and every new member with the following message:

So you've got a signon for NSC have you ? Think you're clever eh ? Reckon you know about the Albion, and can keep up with the banter ? Well here's a word of advice for you, sunshine. We don't like "newbies" here. Your postcount means you know nothing about anything on this board. Don't try coming on here with your friendly patter - it won't work. You are thick. You are scum. You will be ignored. Now f*** off onto some other messageboard where amoeba and fungus like you swarm like flies around shit, and don't you even think of posting on here. Capiche ?

I was thinking of changing it around a bit, but I think it gets the message across anyway. Right ?

You must have missed me then, maybe you were out that day.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
braders7 said:
surely that makes you one too?

No I am here experimenting on my lab rats...all of YOU.

You are here because you have no real friends outside cyberspace Bradders you Muppet.

your welcome SJ.Its good to nail a "firstposter".:clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
looney said:
No I am here experimenting on my lab rats...all of YOU.
You are here because you have no real friends outside cyberspace Bradders you Muppet.
yeah fair point :lolol:

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
CrabtreeBHA said:
its weird that people sign up but then never post, I mean you dont need to sign up to view the board so why bother signing up? strange!

Perhaps we should have a Sticky introductions thread so that people can introduce themselves. After the initial post then maybe they will post more often instead of fading into obscurity.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dammit.
It would appear my powers of intimidation are steadily diminishing. First Seagullmatt slips the net, and now this latest abomination starts getting all chummy on here as well.

My days of policing the quality control on here are clearly numbered.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This thread is filling up with tards.............

yoda.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seagullmatt said:
Perhaps we should have Sticky introductions
"sticky introductions" eh ?
I dunno what kind of social life you like to lead Seagullmatt, but you can leave your SICK social conventions at the door before coming in here, you PREV.

;)

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Don't worry Easy 10, this "abomination" can be just as sarcastic and foul-mouthed as most on here! My mum always raised me to be nice to people when I first meet them though.

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Easy 10 said:
"sticky introductions" eh ?
I dunno what kind of social life you like to lead Seagullmatt, but you can leave your SICK social conventions at the door before coming in here, you PREV.

;)

Can't beat a good sticky introduction!:jester: :lolol:

Your the Prev for taking my completly innocent post and turning it into something sordid.

Prev. :jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Smithers-Jones said:
Why? Would I be able to hear the wind whistling through your empty head!:salute:

I bet youve been working on that one for months genius, Pipe the f*** down Einstien before I f***ing power punch you till your dumber than braders7. Is that clear Binky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here