Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weirdest things you've eaten

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
alan partridge said:
are we savages cos we eat beef? Cows are sacred after all.

we treat cows a lot better than they treat all animals

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Race said:
we treat cows a lot better than they treat all animals

really? No idea myself.

calling another country savages cos they choose to eat different meats to us is a bit much though.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
alan partridge said:
really? No idea myself.

calling another country savages cos they choose to eat different meats to us is a bit much though.

:rolleyes:

its not about 'eating' the meat, its about how they treat the animals in the first place, if you read everything that has been posted you might get the idea

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Tom Hark said:
Went to Oz last year and dined on Tasmanian Tiger. Not a lot of meat on it, but absolutely delicious! Unfortunately when I went back to the same restaurant the next day, it was off the menu. Not seen it anywhere since. Does anybody know of any supplier in the BN1 area?

_1162453_tas_tiger300.jpg
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

It's Foi Gras...goose liver.Sauteed on a bed of Savoy cabbage with rasberry vinagrette.
I've eaten veal brains in France,breaded and roasted with capers in a light cream sauce.Bottle of chilled Poiuly Fume.Heaven
Too those who eat MacDonalds...well you've no idea just what weirdness your eating there.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Eaten camel (fried with onions).....mmmmmm, and monkey..(didn,t realise it was monkey till i got to the knee joint...very gristly...!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I once ate out my mates mum after one to many beers. By far the worst thing I have eaten:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Why does that not surprise me? And who's mum? Moggy? DBS? Chez? Me :ohmy:
Virgirlo's:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: No mate it was someone who is not into football. Am going away on his stag do soon with his Dad so Mum's the word:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had a black pudding and Marmite sandwich this morning. :p

Stumpy Tim

Race said:
you have eaten dog :ohmy: nooooooooooo thats horrible!

Actually, it wasn't very nice and I wouldn't do it again. Saying that, I feckin' hate dogs so it was very satisfying. At least it won't be barking loudly, shagging other dogs in the park & soiling nice beaches anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here