Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weirdest things you've eaten

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
eastlondonseagull said:
I just remembered, I ate sheep's testicles when out in Laos. Absolutely disgusting :sick:

Not crash hot for the sheep,either!

Or was it dead at the time?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Stumpy Tim said:
Actually, it wasn't very nice and I wouldn't do it again. Saying that, I feckin' hate dogs so it was very satisfying. At least it won't be barking loudly, shagging other dogs in the park & soiling nice beaches anymore

:lolol:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
defrocked priest said:
Too those who eat MacDonalds...well you've no idea just what weirdness your eating there.
Especially if its the one in Burgess Hill, traces of faeces and semen were found in burgers from there! :eek: :sick:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Apparently, this is snake soup. Though looks a little more grotesque than the bowl I had.

hk20snake20soup4qt.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine anyone who's eaten any kind of take away in South London has sampled some interesting meat.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I ate my own sick on my 18th birthday which consisted largely of hotdogs, baked beans, tabasco, Newcastle Brown and vodka (having thrown up all down myself after I'd just given a table-top speech thanking the entire pub for turning out to celebrate my coming of age). It didn't taste too bad considering.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Hungry Joe said:
I ate my own sick on my 18th birthday which consisted largely of hotdogs, baked beans, tabasco, Newcastle Brown and vodka (having thrown up all down myself after I'd just given a table-top speech thanking the entire pub for turning out to celebrate my coming of age). It didn't taste too bad considering.
And the prize for most disgusting meal goes to the Hungry one :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here