Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
John Williams (I)

Add/change photo
Date of birth (location)
8 February 1932
Floral Park, Long Island, New York, USA
Mini biography
As one of the best known, awarded, and financially successful composers... (show more)
Sometimes Credited As:
John Williams Jr. / John T. Williams / Johnny Williams

Yeah but what PIECE in particular?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what am I your personal researcher ??? :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
not a film but a TV drama...

the one a couple of weeks ago about the autistic boy who wouldn't speak until he got given a puppy called Thomas that then nearly died...

got through a few kleenex that night

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think my eye dribbled at Transformers: The Movie. Jazz was under threat. Just don't f***ing mess with Jazz. The blackest voice in the whitest, motorised body. He was the sort of Autobot i would like to follow into a shared retirement, him sometimes shrinking himself into my wheelchairs, smoke loosely puffing from his rear like a pipesmoker's uni-lunged chassis.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Moshe Gariani said:
not a film but a TV drama...

the one a couple of weeks ago about the autistic boy who wouldn't speak until he got given a puppy called Thomas that then nearly died...

got through a few kleenex that night

thats sick :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
mendoza10 said:
Transformers the Movie, when Optimus Prime died:down:

RATS!

That was the most appeasing bit. A big white hero eating dirt and a smaller, atheistic loser finding the nerve to save everyone and destroy all else.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
mendoza10 said:
Transformers the Movie, when Optimus Prime died:down:

If anyone is interested Steven Spielberg's studio is remaking Transformers this year

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
the end of "Cathy Come Home", oh and "Fox and The Hound" on my 8th birthday, friends present, balling like a girl. Oh and "Tarka the Otter" made us watch it at school during assembly had to be taken out infront of everyone- my embarrassed brother included , wished I was a Jehovas Witness that day- they didn't go to assembly!

I'm too sensitive for weepy films (genuinely weepy ones, not shit ones that just go for the heart strings!! I'm not a Disney fan at all!!!)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I wept when they destroyed the good reputation of Soccer Dog by producing Soccer Dog: European Cup.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lassie 2005

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
a great little masterpiece if I have not mentioned it before

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've never really cried at a film, I don't think.

Music gets my sometimes, especially if it's not very sentimental but I haven't heard it for a long time. But films? Can't imagine it, any more than I could imagine crying at a book.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I've never really cried at a film, I don't think.

Music gets my sometimes, especially if it's not very sentimental but I haven't heard it for a long time. But films? Can't imagine it, any more than I could imagine crying at a book.

Would you ever weep at a picture of a custard pie?

Or, what about a gallery that seems to have a framed image of something personal you believed to have imagined years before?
Or a stamp from a country that has a monarch that resembles your recently-deceased uncle?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you are a cold cold man

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
you are a cold cold man
Except that I'm not, of course. Judging by your taste in films, you share the sentimental barometer of a hormonal teenage girl. :wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm with Harveys on this one. Never cried at a film in my life. Sometimes to music if I just split up with a bird or something but this would be the only acceptable reason. Not cold just not easily manipulated.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Except that I'm not, of course. Judging by your taste in films, you share the sentimental barometer of a hormonal teenage girl. :wave:

I can't imagine they would be fans of Lassie, more like 7 year old girls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here