Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm still struggling to get my head around the face grabbing aspect of this. Collar, scruff of neck, throat or even testicles would be easier to picture. Maybe the target was the mouth area to discourage further utterances, which could be seen as quite benevolent in an unsubtle way.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
vlcsnap-2729786.jpg

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
Ok I saw the face "slapping"..... How to describe it...... It was a light but sarcastic and seemingly provocative few pats to the cheek.
It would have wound me the f*** up cos he was a smug bastard and definately not being friendly..... as to whether it was deserved or not, is not for me to comment on.
I just thought: leave us alone, you beat us and now we just wanna go home. But then again, I had my mouth shut.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like you deserved it to be honest if you were walking round acting like a complete chisla.

Hopefully you'll have learnt a valuable lesson yesterday.

Aug 22, 2010
Hillsborough
Like all your mates have said, you were lucky. If you'd been nearer to one of our less emotionally balanced fans you'd have likely got your face rearranged.

I hate losing with a passion, but I'm bright enough that I know not to slag off the locals outside their ground. Another day and you could've been spending the night in a Sheffield hospital instead of your own bed, so realise you got lucky and learn from it.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Yeah you stupid bastard. After you sneaked off, he came up to me and started to threaten me saying he will bash my face in. Cheers for that

Stupid bastard? For what giving the wanker sign at a football match?

Can you honestly say you have never swore at the opposing fans? I didn't know he was a f***ing psycho.

I'm sorry to you and Notters for the trouble I have caused but in my defence if hadn't attempted to picke a fight with me he would have found someone else to fight with. :shrug:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Stupid bastard? For what giving the wanker sign at a football match?

Can you honestly say you have never swore at the opposing fans? I didn't know he was a f***ing psycho.
I'm sorry to you and Notters for the trouble I have caused but in my defence if hadn't attempted to picke a fight with me he would have found someone else to fight with. :shrug:

How do you know who is a psycho? do they wear a badge or a sign on there head or something like that?

scott_theowl

Aug 21, 2010
This thread made me laugh. I bet the moronic, utter piece of teenage (I'm a teenager) dross who posted this thread doesn't mind letting his club down.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Ok I saw the face "slapping"..... How to describe it...... It was a light but sarcastic and seemingly provocative few pats to the cheek.
It would have wound me the f*** up cos he was a smug bastard and definately not being friendly..... as to whether it was deserved or not, is not for me to comment on.
I just thought: leave us alone, you beat us and now we just wanna go home. But then again, I had my mouth shut.

Imagine what would have happened if the recipient had been El Abd

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How do you know who is a psycho? do they wear a badge or a sign on there head or something like that?

Well I was a few yards behind Notters when Mr Psycho was in psycho mode: & I can report - with absolute confidence - that the character in question was indeed a complete psycho. :thumbsup:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Oh i apologise for singing in the street aswell because the atmosphere was shit. How many of you on here cant say that they have not been outside of the ground and started singing or even said something to someone. Like i said , i have never had any trouble at away games before and Sheffield Wednesday fans just seemed like miserable bastards. If they were shouting stuff towards me and the people i was with im not going to say nothing back to them , nothing was going to happen. Even some people who were walking behind me were arguing with the locals but i guess they are twats aswell :facepalm:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here