Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were promised news this week...

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Mr. Papa, i do recall you said if it turns out to be true that the 2 new signings arent players, you will be banning these rudebois. I command you to BAN them! :D

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mr. Papa, i do recall you said if it turns out to be true that the 2 new signings arent players, you will be banning these rudebois. I command you to BAN them! :D

It's not true yet.... :ban:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the last piece(s) of Adam's jigsaw should (logically) be announced next week.

This information is based on

1. No sources whatsoever
2. Pure conjecture
3. The fact that many players contracts formally end on 31/7
4. If we don't keep the rumours circulating there is precious little else to discuss
5. We still desperately need a creative midfielder and a back-up striker (or worse if Murray moves on)

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
the last piece(s) of Adam's jigsaw should (logically) be announced next week.

This information is based on

1. No sources whatsoever
2. Pure conjecture
3. The fact that many players contracts formally end on 31/7
4. If we don't keep the rumours circulating there is precious little else to discuss
5. We still desperately need a creative midfielder and a back-up striker (or worse if Murray moves on)

Dont hold your breath, nearly all contracts expire at the end of June. I think we missed the boat having discarded other options in anticipation of Currie signing. Another central midfielder and keeper cover are all we need and will probably be covered by loan moves. Unless we have some money floating arounf I think we are done in terms of permanent signings.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
To be fair Steward 433, you do come across as a bit of a Billy Big Bollocks and a Know it all. It's like I said in the thread the other day, you always seem to have been there and done it better than everyone else. I'm sure you're quite a nice bloke and I'm sure you do here things in your capacity as a steward but you just come across on here as a know it all, and not just in football related threads either

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
To be fair Steward 433, you do come across as a bit of a Billy Big Bollocks and a Know it all. It's like I said in the thread the other day, you always seem to have been there and done it better than everyone else. I'm sure you're quite a nice bloke and I'm sure you do here things in your capacity as a steward but you just come across on here as a know it all, and not just in football related threads either

Sorry if i have been around and seen a bit of life in my time :shrug:

Far from being a know it all which is why if you look at some of my posts they are asking for info!!

Most of what i hear isn't through being a steward either unless it's what players have told me.

vu1ture

Banned
Jul 23, 2008
Littlehampton

Cracking post in which i'm in full agreement with.:clap:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I get the rough idea what type of person you are by the amount of shit you talk.You don't need to be an expert to work that out.

So you concur you are just another person making an assumption about another human being from what little you have read about my life on a forum :thud:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I get the rough idea what type of person you are by the amount of shit you talk.You don't need to be an expert to work that out.

I don't know either of you - but you shouldn't make judgements on people just by what they post on a message board...Vulture, I don't always believe what Steward has said but to judge his character when you don't know who he is a bit pathetic.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here