Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were promised news this week...

Falmer Faithful

Patience is a virtue...
Jun 5, 2008
IF new players are imminent and are of MAGNITUDE then surely they would sign tomorrow in order to be PARADED and WORSHIPPED on Saturday.

Is anyone else at the point of creaming their pants at the prospect of an early start in a beer garden followed by the first home pre-season game on Saturday?

Loving the prospect of the first home pre-season friendly :yahoo: Hoping the weather stays hot and beers followed by football followed by curry is everything I have been dreaming it will be!

Anyone know how many Albion tickets been sold for Saturday yet?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Didn't start this thread as a vehicle for abusing those with inside knowledge. Was merely trying to cajole a little more info or dates out of the inner ring.

Be nice everyone - football is nearly with us again.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not when it comes to signing players it doesn't.Your hopes are built up and then some ugly moron in J block decides to pull a stunt and thinks it's unique :tosser:

Or of course, you could take absolutely anything you read on NSC with a large pinch of salt and wait for an official news source to release the story.

Personally I find it easier to believe NOTHING on NSC when it comes to player signings until I read it elsewhere.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Well apparently Mr. Steward wasn't in on the joke and only became aware of it later on while still claiming to be in the "in know" on PLAYERS joining. Bit sad if true....?????:dunce:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Well apparently Mr. Steward wasn't in on the joke and only became aware of it later on while still claiming to be in the "in know" on PLAYERS joining. Bit sad if true....?????:dunce:

Believe what you will BUT look at the hints on the thread i gave ???

As for players joining i have known about a few :p

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Don't forget, he has to be seen as being "in the know", so he can show off about his impressive stewarding contacts. :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not wishing to read all the way through this binfest, do I take it the arrival of two exciting new signings is bollocks and should be in childish ramblings?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Not wishing to read all the way through this binfest, do I take it the arrival of two exciting new signings is bollocks and should be in childish ramblings?

the two new arrivals are not players (they avoided saying they were) but wife and child mascots to accompany gully

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here