Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were promised news this week...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
westlake played for leeds the other day according to a leeds fan at work.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well oldmanharris on 606 is the most reliable source of 'inside' info, looking back on his posts he has been spot on without winding people up with 'jokes'.

You'll know in due course, with a big signing expected in the next week, even I'm not being told who the player is, so i think that says enough about the level of magnitude this signing could be

posted two days ago

We will see!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did i EVER mention the word players :lolol: I don't recall i did

As I said 'up thread' you made sure you never mentioned players. In which case, why not just tell us that Mrs Gully and Son of Gully are soon to be unveiled?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well oldmanharris on 606 is the most reliable source of 'inside' info, looking back on his posts he has been spot on without winding people up with 'jokes'.

posted two days ago

We will see!!

I hope he's right. I've heard talk of 1 more possible player before the season kicks off, but I heard it at least 2nd hand, so I've not posted it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
As I said 'up thread' you made sure you never mentioned players. In which case, why not just tell us that Mrs Gully and Son of Gully are soon to be unveiled?

I think if these feathered friends are going to be introduced, then surely the best time would have been at Woodingdean Primary last Monday when the new kids club was re-launched?

If these 'birds' are the 'rumours' then I think Brett and S433 should be hunted down at Withdean, then tarred and feathered!!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I think if these feathered friends are going to be introduced, then surely the best time would have been at Woodingdean Primary last Monday when the new kids club was re-launched?

If these 'birds' are the 'rumours' then I think Brett and S433 should be hunted down at Withdean, then tarred and feathered!!

I stand in front of J block! There we go save you the hunting as Brett sits about 2/3rds the way back in J

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
IF new players are imminent and are of MAGNITUDE then surely they would sign tomorrow in order to be PARADED and WORSHIPPED on Saturday.

Is anyone else at the point of creaming their pants at the prospect of an early start in a beer garden followed by the first home pre-season game on Saturday?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shouldn't be too hard to hunt Steward down. He wears a day-glo jacket, an stands in front of J block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here