Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We sign Jason Jarrett

Dandyman

In London village.
29 year old midfielder from PNE. Subject to the contract being signed should be available for Leicester on Tuesday.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Oh .. I thought it was a perm deal - still a good signing. Permanence would be good though, but u cant always get what you want I 'spose

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Sounds like a good signing to me. If Mickey can't make a central midfield with Jarrett and Livermore work, both experienced players at Champipnship level, then maybe it really is time he went. Not to mention the fact we also have Birchall.

Now we need a left back, a winger and a striker!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........hope he's good. I see he's started 13 league games in the last 20 months.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I imagine the club have learned a hard financial lesson from giving out 3 year deals in the past.

If he is happy to just sign a deal until the end of the season then great. It might give him an incentive to earn a longer deal.

Good signing and good business by the club in my opinion. Well done Micky, Dick and the board.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Probably short term incase he turns out to be shit, i have heard of him but dont know much about him. Hopefully he'll be the creative midfielder we need to play with livermore when fit. Probably start left back though tuesday to keep up our tradition of playing players out of position.:jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He came on as a sub for Wigan when they annihilated us within 30 minutes. Still the best team ever to grace the turf of Withdean.

Good signing? We shall have to wait and see, but promising.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sounds good, as others have said, I would be interested to see if it is a loan or pernament.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He seems to have only played 30 mins (3 sub appearences) this season. Perhaps he will be a bit like Birchall - lacking match fitness, but huge potential.

I suppose that explains why we have only signed him for the rest of the season.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Sounds like he has a good pedigree and plays in a position we need cover in. Other than that we shall have to wait and see.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He seems to have only played 30 mins (3 sub appearences) this season. Perhaps he will be a bit like Birchall - lacking match fitness, but huge potential.

I suppose that explains why we have only signed him for the rest of the season.

Not sure I would say Jarrett or Birchall have HUGE potential...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here