Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We scored three, they scored one, Brighton take it up the bum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
lol it's genuinely amazing. 'yeah we've been through more than anyone' ... like having no ground? absolute divvy. but as i mention above, he mad. he hardly knows what he is saying at this point, it's just blind mong fury at the keyboard. good going you f***ing palace spastic!

Haha I know, it's brilliant. His response to me was simply 'moron' - proving my point that he doesn't know anything about our history. Amazing how some Palace fans can make themselves look like complete retards, even though they won. :facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Haha I know, it's brilliant. His response to me was simply 'moron' - proving my point that he doesn't know anything about our history. Amazing how some Palace fans can make themselves look like complete retards, even though they won. :facepalm:

they scored 3, we scored 1, at least we're not all Croydon scum

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Match stats, Brighton 51% Palace 49%. I agree Palace were better on the day and deserved the win, but to suggest you out played us from 20 mins to 45 mins is daft.

Where are you reading that from? All websites i've looked at say we had 55% possesion overall. In 2nd half it must have been 60% - 40% to us!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Quality night, take that you deluded bunch of seaweed filth.

One nil and you f*** it up :D

We f***ing destroyed you on the pitch and off it afterwards.

EAGLES!

I was honestly about to take that with good grace, as you did indeed play very well, and you deservedly won; but then you add the neanderthal bit at the end. :sigh: just fecking grow up man.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Where are you reading that from? All websites i've looked at say we had 55% possesion overall. In 2nd half it must have been 60% - 40% to us!
That was from the guardian, the only one I found. Can you provide links to those that have you down as 55%?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Congratulations. A great night to be a Palace fan. I still feel physically sick though.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Never trusted possession stats on the BBC. They seem to make them up as we absolutely battered some teams last year and kept the ball for fun, yet BBC would say we only had 48% or something. Not denying you had the lions share in the second half mind, just that the BBC can't be trusted!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Guardian
I guess they don't agree.

Our Palace friend was arguing that they outplayed us from 20 mins to 95 minutes, which just isn't true.

No it's not true, from 20 mins to 45 mins the came was a non-entity. The 2nd half was all them though. Expecting a lot of changes on Saturday! Hope we never see Harley again! And Painter is slower than my dead nan!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Palace won. Deserved it, we were rubbish - the worst performance under Gus I reckon.

But, the one definite going forward, is that we'll beat them. Whether it's at Selhurst this year, or next year at the AMEX ( if they don't go down ) it will happen. And that victory will now be twice as sweet.

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
you know nothing about palace, boo f***ing hoo if you didnt have a ground, we nearly went out of business altogether which is 10000 times worse you retard

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
you know nothing about palace, boo f***ing hoo if you didnt have a ground, we nearly went out of business altogether which is 10000 times worse you retard

No offence, but no, you didn't. You did what a depressing number of over-spending clubs did in your situation, which is to call in the administrators (twice I believe?), get your debts written off, and then start cheerfully all over again. There was no danger, ever, of Palace going out of business because there's always some Benny prepared to step in with more money once the poor creditors have received their 5p in the pound or whatever it is. Hey, if it all goes tits up, there's always admin again. We never went into administration, because we used to sell players when we got desperate. We just ended up in a position where we got poked right where it hurts by a businessman trying to send the club out of existence and profit from that.

Out of curiosity, if you go into administration three times, do you get to keep the trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here