Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need a striker or 2- how about?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Marlon King?

No, absolutely not. I'd rather see us relegated.

He's served his time. Hes going to score a loadof goals for some team outside the prem and it may aswell be us!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Would love to see Becchio sign, or someone like Simon Cox or Matty Fryatt (both available for about £1.5 million...can we afford it?)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He's served his time. Hes going to score a loadof goals for some team outside the prem and it may aswell be us!

He may well do, but I wouldn't be cheering him on.

The guy is lowlife scum, and I would be disgusted if our club went anywhere near him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Marlon King has had alot of interest from Championship clubs so no chance

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Last season we had strikers with a pedigree...

Nicky forster
liam dickinson
glen murray

Regardless of how dickinson got on that was 3 quality strikers,but at the moment we have 1 in murray who is not a 25 goal man.Im baffled we have not added 2 quality strikers as goals are seriously required.

The frontline is very poor at the moment:glare:

Had 3 months to find a striker:rant:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

Nicky forster
liam dickinson
glen murray

Regardless of how dickinson got on that was 3 quality strikers,but at the moment we have 1 in murray who is not a 25 goal man.Im baffled we have not added 2 quality strikers as goals are seriously required.

Well maybe you should be the manager ..obviously you wouldnt have any problems in getting every player you wanted.
GET A f***ing GRIP ON REALITY IN LEAGUE 1 ...dont you think that Gus knows this ?
Maybe you can replace Tony Bloom and put in the money that this club so desperately needs?
WE KNOW WE NEED 3 MORE PLAYERS.......GUS HAS SAID IT, THE ARSEGAS HAS SAID IT..WE HAVE SAID IT........
JEESUZ..H..F***ING CHRIST !

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007

Nicky forster
liam dickinson
glen murray

Yeah..and wasn't Dickinson QUALITY !!!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well maybe you should be the manager ..obviously you wouldnt have any problems in getting every player you wanted.
GET A f***ing GRIP ON REALITY IN LEAGUE 1 ...dont you think that Gus knows this ?
Maybe you can replace Tony Bloom and put in the money that this club so desperately needs?
WE KNOW WE NEED 3 MORE PLAYERS.......GUS HAS SAID IT, THE ARSEGAS HAS SAID IT..WE HAVE SAID IT........
JEESUZ..H..F***ING CHRIST !
Whats to get a grip of?
We can sign quality defenders and midfielders but can't find a striker,other clubs are finding them so why get a grip of things?

It doesn't matter if its league 1 or the premiership a striker is a striker:glare:

Yes gus has said it and he also said he wanted players at the club as early as pos.You have also noticed we play our first game on sat with no quality strikers available:laugh:

I bet you really do lose your temper on an internet site:laugh:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Paul Smith keeper - Free
Nathan Tyson - £500k
Random prem youth striker to keep them on their toes for 3-6 months
Lua Lua or Monkhouse.......

Sorted!

Keeper, left winger and Striker are exactly what we need.

The three I've highlighted would be brilliant.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Whats to get a grip of?
We can sign quality defenders and midfielders but can't find a striker,other clubs are finding them so why get a grip of things?

It doesn't matter if its league 1 or the premiership a striker is a striker:glare:

Yes gus has said it and he also said he wanted players at the club as early as pos.You have also noticed we play our first game on sat with no quality strikers available:laugh:

I bet you really do lose your temper on an internet site:laugh:

Defenders and midfielders are in abundance....top strikers wont come to League 1 ..fact !
And i only get angry with threads and comments that keep barking on about the same things ..ALLLLLL THE TIME !
As i said, im sure that maybe you could give Gus your immeasurable insight and knowledge to help him get the striker we so richly deserve . maybe you could become chief scout

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I would really like to see Becchio from Leeds at the Albion - would Gus know him from his Leeds days or did he leave before Becchio signed ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here