Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
IMG_5830.jpeg

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Honestly yesterday was exciting, I was devastated , thrilled, and furious in equal measure. Aside from their stupid second goal where we lost concentration and the game went into a bit of a lull it was non stop action, this ain’t no driving miss daisy bullshit.

What do you want?

You wanna win every game? Have you seen a happy citeh fan? They are all miserable as f***, imagine if they had drawn against forest? There would be a river of sewage from them actually shitting themselves.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
An eloquent and well thought out message from the OP.

I always like posts that contain a solution to a perceived problem too.

I’m sure that if the OP gives TB a few hundred million to invest in the club we might have had more than two points from the last two games. No idea what’s stopping that from happening, end of.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
You can blame the ref all you like.
It’s a penalty- end off.

If you play like that you need to score 3 or 4 goals to win games.

But we are not good enough to take the chances.

2 points from Ipswich and forest when you presume the aim is top 6 is not good enough.

Yipee we still unbeaten.
33 more draws sees us relegated.

Chelsea will tear us apart next week.
But let’s not look within, it’s the refs fault.
Where can I buy your misery pills?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
We are 5 games into a new season. Unbeaten.
New manager and a lot of new players who are yet to get many minutes playing a different way.
He’s getting a better tune currently that RDZ did from the same group for his final 6 months.

Work still needs to be done that high line needs to be perfect Everytime or we will get caught out at times.

We need to make sure we pick the time to play that risky pass and the CM pivot needs to be in position to break up the counter attack if it goes wrong.

Forest have won there previous 4 away games including away at Liverpool.

We should have had 3 points today but didn’t but that’s life.

Is an exciting group. A 19 and a 20 playing CM today didn’t look out of place.
It’s a work in progress not a finished article.
I like Baleba, a bit of pace, a bit of guile, but my irritation with him, and I hope this changes, is that he doesn't regularly bust a gut to show for the defence to put in a line breaking pass.... that's where Gross and Gilmore were at their best, putting themselves in space to make it easier for the defenders to release the ball.... just a small gripe.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Three goals on Wednesday, two today. Imho that’s fine.

Instead I find our vulnerability to any kind of counter attack alarming. I said at the time thank fck Ipswich have poor finiishers, others will make us pay.
Not enough to beat Ipswich and Forest though?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I was about to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assumed he's a youngster, maybe even under 18, but then I saw they joined NSC in 2007.

Some people will NEVER be happy with what we're doing, and it's so bizarre considering where we've come from. I want it explained to me, because I don't understand. At all.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Once we get these players all match fit, integrated in the squad and scoring, we’ll fly (top 4 style)………..

————————-Ferguson———————-
——-Gruda———O’Riley————March——
————————-Kadıoğlu————————

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here