Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going down

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Thats one bloody long cock:lolol:
Anyway, i agree with what your saying. A team pushing for play-offs would be in good form, and would have momentum, sadly we have none whatsoever. We have a team full of loanees, who are probably thinking if we go down then all is fine because they still have their team to go back too(apart from Owusu!). I just think many of that team have a lack of passion, and that may cost us, and i cant see where we are going to get any momentum which could help us put a decent run together.

But a team pushing for play-offs would be competing with teams also high on confidence and hence winning a large proportion of their games. In theory we should be able to win a lesser number of games overall whilst winning more than those around us. A theory that sounds a bit shit seeing as we have just lost against two of those teams but it's a theory that I believe in none the less.

The loan signings are all good (keeper excluded), the manager will be a success, we have four class players out injured that will return in a game or two (Murray, Forster, Elphick and Kuipers) and we will look a very very strong and organised unit before very long. We WILL avoid relegation and it will be a f*** of an existing escape that will unite players, manager, board and will act as a catalyst for one f*** of a scuccesfull season starting in August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here