Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going down

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Today was the crunch game for me. And we blew it.

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
come on lets be serious, we are going to stay up!! i cant imagine going to accrington and chesterfield next year............

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's all over now... Dick can f*** about with the deckchairs all he likes, but we're going down....

Attachments

• 1087484888_6f6ae71580.jpg
    1087484888_6f6ae71580.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 627

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
how about a bit of positive thinking? It don't look good but the fat lady is far from singing

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
For some reason all season long I never really saw it as a possibility.

Now I am seriously starting to worry, we are in TROUBLE and no mistake

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
We are in the doo doo. U would have to be a supreme optimist to say we can turn this round. Its going to take a while for half a brand new team to gel, too many injuries etc etc.... our goose is cooked peeps.
My heart sank when they scored the winner.Only positive was the team sounded up for it but its still not enough. :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we get relegated , Slade can walk away from the club , we cant.

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
From what sounded a decent performance considering all the new players we still lose! All very depressing, but a performance like that with maybe Murray and Forster could see 3 points on the board?!!?!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Crunch game Orient lost,Crewe lost,Carlisle lost.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Sounded like a good performance today from a team of virtual strangers. Give it another week and we will put in a string of wins and end up well clear of relegation.

It's about time people started being a bit more positive with a quarter of the season left to play!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Massvely disappointing.............but I still believe miracles occasionally happen.

Dick Knight........hang your head in shame. All this because your ego had to get in the way.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Thing is, we go down then Slade goes, we're searching for a new manager in League 2... And that leaves us with only the shit to pick from.

Might as well give Steve Evans a call now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here