Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WBA in for Gus

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What about Nigel Adkins? He's a MAGNIFICENT manager apparently.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
There are several managers with Prem League experience who are available including Allardyce, Houghton, Hodgson, O'Neill. Let's be honest, as much as we know how good Gus is, he is still an unproven League One Manager, with half a seasons good results under his belt He will be a top manager at the top level in time (hopefully with us), but can't see him being at the top of everyone's shopping list? If an opportunity came along for him to go now, then will be high risk for him, but we would have to be very well compensated!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Saw it on the BBC live match text, which us working abroad tend to follow as I don't have time to trawl other clubs boards.

Thanks for the abuse though, nice typical NSC touch.

Stevo via text: "Gus Poyet is being lined up for the Albion. Still shouldn't have sacked Robbie though."

Abuse? What abuse? You saw ONE comment on 606 (which anyone can add a comment to) which was from a non-source and nothing else. Based on this - and nothing else, because there isnothing else, not even in the bookies odds, you start a thread called "WBA in for Gus". This is a bullshit and inflamatory title. I didn't abuse you but I was annoyed by your thread title and asked you to amend it - but I see you haven't bothered.

Ridiculous thread title, unnecessary and misleading. But feel free to interpet that as abuse and take it personally. You fool (that is ABUSE).

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Abuse? What abuse? You saw ONE comment on 606 (which anyone can add a comment to) which was from a non-source and nothing else. Based on this - and nothing else, because there isnothing else, not even in the bookies odds, you start a thread called "WBA in for Gus". This is a bullshit and inflamatory title. I didn't abuse you but I was annoyed by your thread title and asked you to amend it - but I see you haven't bothered.

Ridiculous thread title, unnecessary and misleading. But feel free to interpet that as abuse and take it personally. You fool (that is ABUSE).

As low as 8/1. TBF that's a small a price as I can remember for Gus. Still won't happen mind.

West Brom Specials Next Permanent Manager Betting Odds | Football Specials Betting

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Why oh why oh why do people trawl other clubs forum's and come on here and say that "it's happening"

FFS if other people did that to us they'd believe that Kevin Phillips had signed for us on at least 17 occassions and there was a chance of signing the special one (whoever he is)

on a separate note does anyone else think Lorna Dunkley on sky news looks like Kimberley Walsh's older sister?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't know. What does Kimberley Walsh's older sister look like?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They need someone to keep them in the Premiership, why on earth would they pluck a young manager from League One?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There are several managers with Prem League experience who are available including Allardyce, Houghton

Good shout that.

_45595559_houghton_1994_512.jpg

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Must we have this soppy pantomime every time a manager gets the bullet?
Gus has clearly stated that he's here for the long haul unless something amazing is offerred to him. West Brom certainly doesn't fit the bill.
Chill out..:smokin:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bullshit thread - there is no rumour that anyone can find. And in fact the thread says "WBA in for Poyet" not the same as "Some WBA fans want Poyet" - not the same, bloody inflamatory. Suggest Smudge changes this please.

Agreed 100% - why so peeps make thread titles that aren't true!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here