Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ways to make Britain a better country...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ban any beer with an abv below 5.5 %

and refuse to give in to those wanker teachers who are going on strike soon because they dont think they are getting enough money for the piss poor job they are doing whilst sitting on their fat arses for 12 weeks of the year and then moaning that its not their fault the kids are unruly i mean discipline should start in the home and i dont see why i should stay behind for 30 minutes after school for any out of school activities unless i am going to get paid for it and i have loads of marking to do even though i request extra from the GCSE marking board where i get paid extra even though i am so f***ing busy with my 8 free periods every 2 weeks and then i have all the stress of......................f*** off.

People like you really make others want to become teachers!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Shops and offices should be compelled to close for two hours at lunchtime every day. All workers should have a two hour lunchbreak.

The only places to stay open between 1pm and 3pm should be places that provide some sort of leisure facility.

We might then wake up to the fact that there is more to life than shopping and working.

Dont like the sound of that!!:rant:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ban any beer with an abv below 5.5 %

and refuse to give in to those wanker teachers who are going on strike soon because they dont think they are getting enough money for the piss poor job they are doing whilst sitting on their fat arses for 12 weeks of the year and then moaning that its not their fault the kids are unruly i mean discipline should start in the home and i dont see why i should stay behind for 30 minutes after school for any out of school activities unless i am going to get paid for it and i have loads of marking to do even though i request extra from the GCSE marking board where i get paid extra even though i am so f***ing busy with my 8 free periods every 2 weeks and then i have all the stress of......................f*** off.

Questions, once again you have shown yourself to be the ignorant fuckwit you are. Just because you are thick as pigshit and couldn't hope to do anything as remotely intelligent as teach, let alone deal with the pupils, all their personal problems as well as schoolastic issues, all the overtime and deal with kids from ignorant families like yours whose parents can't raise them properly and so the teachers have to deal with it.

And no, I'm not a teacher but you are a simple minded twatend.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
so if you bought items that came to 9.97 and you gave a tenner....how would you get given your rightful change? Lose the 3p? sake

There wouldn't be anymore £9.97 - only amounts divisible by 5. Anyone now charging, say, £9.99 would then need to charge £9.95 to achieve the same "Under a tenner" effect - so, in your example, the customer would actually benefit (albeit in a small way).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The government should actually listen to the electorate.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As an accountant I'd also like to see the abolition of National Insurance, with a corresponding increase on income tax.

Trouble is, although NI is basically tax no government has the balls to make this change because they are afraid of potential headlines like "Chancellor raises tax by 11%" when, in fact, the net effect would be NIL because NI would go.

I was just about to put that down to, and cap the costs of getting in to such events to something like £25 - would mean players get paid less, and actually have to work for their money, and people can afford to go and watch

not really - everthing would just cost 25 quid

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
National holidays for major days and fesitvals in other peoples religions, perhaps making way for current public holidays, to promote and embrace cultural diversity.

Yes, like they have a day celebrating the Church of England in Saudi Arabia.

Whats to celebrate? Religions cause no end of trouble already.

Last edited:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Make people get a licence before they procreate - sit an exam or something.

if they have kids without a licence then sterilise them. Frankly culture and morality is being bred out of this country.

Lazy, grasping, work-shy tossers who we should line up and give an ultimatum to.

You have 4 weeks on benefit if you have no children under the age of 16 - if you ahve not taken a job by then we will remove benefit. If no solution to the problem after benefit removed then you will be sent to a destination of the this governments choice to help re-build cities, work in communities that have suffered either natural or manmade disaster.

Neuter paedophiles and rapists and send them to environmentally geared projects, such as putting ice-cubes into Wilkins shelf in Antartica.

Provide teachers with catlle prods and tear gasand allow them to dispense at will

I need not type in my views now. Think you've covered it! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
so if you bought items that came to 9.97 and you gave a tenner....how would you get given your rightful change? Lose the 3p? sake

There wouldn't be anymore £9.97 - only amounts divisible by 5. Anyone now charging, say, £9.99 would then need to charge £9.95 to achieve the same "Under a tenner" effect - so, in your example, the customer would actually benefit (albeit in a small way).

Pre-Euro, that is what happened in The Netherlands. They got rid of coins less than 5c, left prices as they were, but rounded up or down to the nearest 5c. My ex-father-in-law always used to stop the petrol pump on 20.02 Guilders so got 2c worth of petrol free every time
:laugh:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
The government should actually listen to the electorate.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's a good one! ;););)

FlyingPigs.jpg

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Pre-Euro, that is what happened in The Netherlands. They got rid of coins less than 5c, left prices as they were, but rounded up or down to the nearest 5c. My ex-father-in-law always used to stop the petrol pump on 20.02 Guilders so got 2c worth of petrol free every time
:laugh:

Most shops have gone the same way with eurocents as well now, "because modst Dutch people were confused by those new-fangled 1s and 2s".

However, to get that vital 2 cent discount on everything, you do need to pay in cash, otherwise you will pay the exact amount.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here