Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ways to make Britain a better country...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Footballers should have performance related pay

D

Deleted member 2719

Ship out Fat, alcholics, drug addicts and lazy c*nts and just maybe are taxes won't go through the roof.

Oh and Palace and Pompey fans can go aswell!

:)

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Make people get a licence before they procreate - sit an exam or something.

if they have kids without a licence then sterilise them. Frankly culture and morality is being bred out of this country.

Lazy, grasping, work-shy tossers who we should line up and give an ultimatum to.

You have 4 weeks on benefit if you have no children under the age of 16 - if you ahve not taken a job by then we will remove benefit. If no solution to the problem after benefit removed then you will be sent to a destination of the this governments choice to help re-build cities, work in communities that have suffered either natural or manmade disaster.

Neuter paedophiles and rapists and send them to environmentally geared projects, such as putting ice-cubes into Wilkins shelf in Antartica.

Provide teachers with catlle prods and tear gasand allow them to dispense at will

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Shops and offices should be compelled to close for two hours at lunchtime every day. All workers should have a two hour lunchbreak.

The only places to stay open between 1pm and 3pm should be places that provide some sort of leisure facility.

We might then wake up to the fact that there is more to life than shopping and working.

i work in the leisure industry, when do iget to take my lunch fiveminutes....I mean hour?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
political reform: in order to reconcile the benefits of consituancy linked MPs with the "fairer" aspect of PR, have elections for the Commons as they are but the votes are added up to determin the propotions of 50% of the Lords (other 50% remains they are, theres benefits to life membership such as long term view rather than next election). Remove the concept of the party whip, all votes on individual conscience, so the MP is working for our interests not those of their leadership.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ban any beer with an abv below 5.5 %

and refuse to give in to those wanker teachers who are going on strike soon because they dont think they are getting enough money for the piss poor job they are doing whilst sitting on their fat arses for 12 weeks of the year and then moaning that its not their fault the kids are unruly i mean discipline should start in the home and i dont see why i should stay behind for 30 minutes after school for any out of school activities unless i am going to get paid for it and i have loads of marking to do even though i request extra from the GCSE marking board where i get paid extra even though i am so f***ing busy with my 8 free periods every 2 weeks and then i have all the stress of......................f*** off.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shops and offices should be compelled to close for two hours at lunchtime every day. All workers should have a two hour lunchbreak.

The only places to stay open between 1pm and 3pm should be places that provide some sort of leisure facility.

We might then wake up to the fact that there is more to life than shopping and working.

Not to mention forcing shops to remain shut on Sundays, also.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What does Myers-Briggs have to do with this exactly?

It is a long way of saying that some people are a pain in the head.

:afro:

I don't bother to make friends with alcoholics and dope fiends, cause they have a short life expectancy. And they are boring. Most of them.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
minimum wage to be raised to £8 an hour. gives more people more choice; more ££ for public to spend, more taxes for government projects (NHS? housing? roads / transport systems)..

before people start whinging about prices having to go up, perhaps the bosses should take a look at the wege they pay themselves, and ask if they really deserve / need it?

lets share the wealth- absolutely no need for ANYONE to be homeless / starving, in the 21st century?

any donations welcome..!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Stop all immigration (including EU).

Launch a cash incentive programme to encourage recent (last 20 years) immigrants to go back home.

Cancel membership of the EU.

Reduce number of MPs by 50%.

Privatise the NHS.

Vouchers for school fees. If you want to put it towards private education you can.

Ban faith schools.

That will do for the moment!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
powellL0411_468x825.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Drastically cut controlled parking zones to those areas where it's actually useful, rather than just revenue-raising.

If you're a company with outlets in Britain, and British customers, make it illegal to have call centres outside the UK. Everyone dreads these calls at the best of times without an ignorance of your circumstances further muddying the waters.

Get Jon Gaunt off the radio. He's got this amazing platform five days a week, and all he does is peddle and stir up hatred, prejudice and bigotry. He and his ilk are making this country a far worse and less harmonious place to live in.

And personally I'd abolish private schools and healthcare, the single best way of raising standards across the board for the other 85-90 per cent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here