Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
i missed rooneys comments ,what did he say ?

"I'm a fat-headed stupid twat who believed all of the stuff in the papers about me being one of the best players in the world and now I've been found out those horrible loyal supporters are booing me and the team"

Or something like that.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What a twat. AT least in the interview Gerard gave he look like he gave a shit and KNEW what a rubbish performance he and the team put in.

I hope you like your money Rooney.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Rooney is obviously not fit, he is carrying an injury, as he has been the last four weeks of the domestic season.
He should have been subbed fter 60 mins, but they wont cos he has been built up to be the great white hope, and cos the sponcers demand that he plays and stays on the pitch.
To be fair, I thought Heskey, who i dislike intensely, was superb tonight. He was up front, in midfield and in defense, he ran his balls off, trouble is he dosn't know how to score a goal.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
When you've paid thousands of pounds you've got the right to boo the players!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Rooney is obviously not fit, he is carrying an injury, as he has been the last four weeks of the domestic season.
He should have been subbed fter 60 mins, but they wont cos he has been built up to be the great white hope, and cos the sponcers demand that he plays and stays on the pitch.
To be fair, I thought Heskey, who i dislike intensely, was superb tonight. He was up front, in midfield and in defense, he ran his balls off, trouble is he dosn't know how to score a goal.

That's where kill your point Hg.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Plenty of reason to single him out. He looked like he didn't care. At least Gerrard was TRYING (albeit f***ing up). Lampard should be singled out too

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Plenty of reason to single him out. He looked like he didn't care. At least Gerrard was TRYING (albeit f***ing up). Lampard should be singled out too

I would also like to put Hesking tin the trying camp. Again, he was rubbish, but its not his fault he is picked.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And when Rooney bags a hatrick on Wednesday to send us through.....?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And when Rooney bags a hatrick on Wednesday to send us through.....?

he'll be a national hero again who has righted his wrongs or something.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter - the press have their scapegoat now, as predicted

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Poor little Rooney the team getting booed. Not used to it after being adored at Old Trafford.

Real football mate. Those people saved for years and spent hundreds getting there so they can boo all they want.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I just can't figure this out. The team looked class in the qualifiers; humping Croatia home and away. Fast forward to the WC proper and we look like crocks. Half the team and semi-injured and the other half play as though they are.

I still expect us to do our usual and pull something out of the fire to get through the group stage but I just cannot see any further progress past the opening knockout game. They look utterly shagged out.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
he'll be a national hero again who has righted his wrongs or something.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter - the press have their scapegoat now, as predicted

Shouldn't have mouthed off then should he? Petulant child.

If he had kept schtum, the whole team would have born the brunt.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.

Being rational is completely taboo, mate. Not allowed!

:vuvu2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here