Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Rooney

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well, I'm glad Rooney reacted like that.

He is pissed off.

He's been shit so far, but one thing he is not is a mincing Premiership bling merchant.

I've got a good feeling that the scousers will get us through.

Don't panic.

So explain why he pulled out of every challenge? 180 minutes of absolutely nothing from him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Being the alleged star player and not rising to the occasion whilst playing shit for 180 mins in a World Cup often has that effect.

I don't hear anyone hanging Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, Emile Heskey and co out to dry

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't hear anyone hanging Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, Emile Heskey and co out to dry

Heskey has been world class in comparison to Rooney though. Fat Frank has been lambasted on here by plenty. Lennon is not a star player.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can't wait for the papers tomorrow!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
So explain why he pulled out of every challenge? 180 minutes of absolutely nothing from him.

Possibly not fit, possibly not quite right in the head.

As predictable as the overblown build up to the World Cup in this country, is the overblown reaction to an England draw.

I for one am glad he reacted. Possibly he's been worried about losing his temper. Personally I'd like to see it.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
"Nice to see your own fans booing you,"

Also, in the week he'd say we'd beat Algeria even if we didn't play our best. :facepalm:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
That *unt Alex Ferguson must be pissing himself laughing at how he played an unfit Rooney in the last few games of the season for Manure United. Rooney is far from 100% fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here