Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge signed - one year loan deal

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pinching myself....

If you would have told me 2 years ago that we would have Wayne Bridge, Vicente, Bruno (who admittedly I wouldn't have heard of, but a Valencia full back), Kuszack and 2 other full internationals - I would have told you to keep on dreaming.

We've come a long f***ing way in a short amount of time. Great signing!!
It is a great signing. LB, RB, Keeps - all good. It would be weird if Gus wasn't planning something good in the middle/up front. It's promising, but too early for me to get excited yet.

SkankieBiscuit

Nov 2, 2009
This certainly makes the Chelsea 'Friendly' even more interesting, especially if a certain Mr Terry is playing ;0) - Think I might leave my missus at home for that game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So we start the season with a quality keeper and two quality fullbacks. You gotta love Gus.
I'm very fond of Gus, but I don't love him. My love is saved for my family, and Lord Bloom.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Oh my days!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a signing. Fantastic.

It also goes to show the quality of player Gus is going for this season. Bridge, Bruno and Kusziak would grace any Championship team and quite a few Premiership too.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
This certainly makes the Chelsea 'Friendly' even more interesting, especially if a certain Mr Terry is playing ;0) - Think I might leave my missus at home for that game

No, no, no, you have to take her otherwise Terry will just get sent off and then, well, she's home alone.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
aaaaaathankyou! Very pleased with that. We have a nice, solid looking back 4 and a solid keeper. Now for the next signing, where's the flair at? :p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That's one heck of a back 5. We are going to be hard to beat!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Fantastic, shows how far we have come. Great to see Gus has addressed our defensive problems by signing a quality keeper, a class RB from the Spanish La Liga and now a former England International with over 30 caps who has played for Man City, Chelsea, Sunderland and to a lesser extent - West Ham.

Wonder what our good rivals think of this ?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Gus out! we are already DEEP into July and have all we have done is sign a keeper and two defenders who have only played at Champions League level, its pathetic... where are the midfielders and strikers coming from, surely it's too late now to sign anyone before the season starts! Oh my god I am going to panic that we are going to draw every game 0-0 and get relegated!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A box to box tough tackling cm and a striker, job done.

Although if Vicente doesnt come back we could do with an attacking CM as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here