Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge signed - one year loan deal

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
Andran Durrum on Talk sport was diss'in Gus for this signing.........saying why? did anyone else hear it?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Andran Durrum on Talk sport was diss'in Gus for this signing.........saying why? did anyone else hear it?

Adrian Durham is a twat. He slagged Carragher off then licked his arse when he phoned in, then slagged Pieterson off for quitting OD1 cricket then was kissing his arse just the other day in the studio.

If Gus went in for an interview he's be telling him what a great job of signings he's been doing.

If Peterborough had signed him he would have creamed his pants live on air.

Prick.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
Adrian Durham is a twat i agree, but he even got Goughie to agree with him, who normally is a sound bloke.

I think its a good deal and think AD was is a green eyed twat.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Adrian Durham is a twat i agree, but he even got Goughie to agree with him, who normally is a sound bloke.

Where did they think Bridge was going to end up then? Dover Athletic?

Twats.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Where did they think Bridge was going to end up then? Dover Athletic?

Twats.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just seen the news. Excellent stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He went to Kings in Winchester (in Stanmore - the rougher bit). it is not a public school. It's a state comp.

A couple of Jnr. Skipper's mates from Prep school go there, he had thought that their parents pay Fees. Their Father used to commentate on Sky Sports but left for a better job, obviously not. I'm shocked.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
last season it was Vicente , this season its Bridge , Bruno and Catshit. :O

Adrian Durham is a twat. He slagged Carragher off then licked his arse when he phoned in, then slagged Pieterson off for quitting OD1 cricket then was kissing his arse just the other day in the studio.

If Gus went in for an interview he's be telling him what a great job of signings he's been doing.

If Peterborough had signed him he would have creamed his pants live on air.

Prick.

All of this, the phrases "Class A Wanker" and CJTC are reserved for very few people. Durham is one of those!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All of this, the phrases "Class A Wanker" and CJTC are reserved for very few people. Durham is one of those!!

I don't think a lot of people realise that Durham and Goff sit down work out their 'characters' for each show in conjunction with the show's producers in order to attract the requisite amount of controversy to stimulate the average thicko Talkshit listener. Durham is playing a role and I doubt believes a word of what he is actually required to say on air, it's all pantomime - why do people buy it?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wayne Bridge is gonna have to earn his dosh !? !!!

He went to Kings in Winchester (in Stanmore - the rougher bit). it is not a public school. It's a state comp.
A couple of Jnr. Skipper's mates from Prep school go there, he had thought that their parents pay Fees. Their Father used to commentate on Sky Sports but left for a better job, obviously not. I'm shocked.
There are loads of people from Winchester who blag their way through life on the back of a throw-away line to the effect that "I was educated at Winchester, don't y'know?"

My grandad went to school at Winchester. Or, to be more precise, he was the caretaker at Stanmore Primary School.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I don't think a lot of people realise that Durham and Goff sit down work out their 'characters' for each show in conjunction with the show's producers in order to attract the requisite amount of controversy to stimulate the average thicko Talkshit listener. Durham is playing a role and I doubt believes a word of what he is actually required to say on air, it's all pantomime - why do people buy it?

10000% agree, it is all smoke and mirrors to get a reaction from people by way of calls, wouldn't surprise me if they were on commission for the amount of calls they received!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here