Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge - Not A Very Nice Person?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And, as much as you're a nice enough bloke in real life, your constant seeking the negative in things, often before it's even happened ('Will the Amex lose all credibility as a venue?' for example) is equally tiresome.

I post plenty of positive stuff, you only pick me up on the negative stuff. Which is fair enough. Start the thread, take the flak.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What a ridiculous thread, we sign a premiership ex England international who no one knows personally and the long knifes are out straight away sometime our own fans are our worst enemies.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing. OK, Bridge is the acknowledged hard-done-by victim by that snide c*nt Terry, but by all accoounts Bridge likes to act the Big Time Charlie. Just wondering what will be the net effect on the Albion changing room? ???

I hope that he isn't a "nice" person. "Nice people" tend to be losers - we need right bastards to help us get promotion. Oh, and I would love JT to play for the Albion, not nice but a true winner.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It was his ex anyway so i couldn't understand all the shite terry got,anyway it's old news and gus will ship him out if he has a big ego.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Met him a few times - lovely bloke .. Birds friendly too.

Can't believe some of the bile on twitter - bloke deserves a break money isn't everything.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I work with a lot of people who are pricks. Doesn't mean they aren't good at their jobs though. Just means I work alongside them professionally, they do the same alongside me and all is fine. Football squads work much the same way, just with bigger egos, and a bit more of the playground thrown in!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if he doesn't wave at me during the game....
***shakes fist***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nah. THPP can just look on things in a different way - and is happy to go against the grain.

Usually maybe. This thread is nothing short of idiotic, embarrasing and pointless.

Lets put it another way, even if Bridge was unpopular, which I dont believe for one second, I can guarantee you not many Man Utd players liked Ronaldo or Roy Keane..... that really didnt work out for them did it?

Last edited:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Usually maybe. This thread is nothing short of idiotic, embarrasing and pointless.

Lets put it another way, even if Bridge was unpopular, which I dont believe for one second, I can guarantee you not many Man Utd players liked Ronaldo or Roy Keane..... that really didnt work out for them did it?

Agreed entirely. New signing. Big signing. MUST. FIND. FAULT.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope that he isn't a "nice" person. "Nice people" tend to be losers - we need right bastards to help us get promotion. Oh, and I would love JT to play for the Albion, not nice but a true winner.

What utter rubbish. There are plenty of nice guy winners in Spain. Not only are they nice guy winners they have won a hell of a lot more than Terry's small haul of domestic pots. If anything I'd suggest nice guys win more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here