Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge - Not A Very Nice Person?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing. OK, Bridge is the acknowledged hard-done-by victim by that snide c*nt Terry, but by all accoounts Bridge likes to act the Big Time Charlie. Just wondering what will be the net effect on the Albion changing room? ???

My brother met him a few years ago at a pub in Hove, Bridge was on the piss with his mates as was my brother. Said he was a good laugh, took his time to have a chat with him. Let my brother and his mates have a picture taken. Doesn't sound like a big time charlie to me.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
what a piss poor thread to start about a Brighton player who hasn't even played a game for our club yet??

Absolutely, some people on here are only happy when they are slagging players off. Christ he has'nt even kicked a ball yet and people have made up their minds he is crap. A year or two ago signing a player of his magnitude was unthinkable. Now unless we sign Messi there are people on here who will still bleat that the signings still are'nt good enough to play for the club. Yes, we have players that are not championship standard but at least give those a chance that have played at a higher level to prove themselves before writing them off.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got a colleague who's a Chelsea ST holder & says Bridge was incredibly popular with the fans & thought of as a nice guy. Until he refused to shake their hero Terry's hand, and they turned against him.

Personally I don't think that makes Bridge look bad. Besides. Chelsea fans boo Anton Ferdinand, FFS, as I pointed out to him.

Anyway, he liked Bridge before that which doesn't really suggest he's a cock. Especially not compared to his nemesis.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I also hear a strong rumour that Bridge shares my deeply held personal views on certain football clubs, and for that alone, I WORSHIP him
:lolol:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
There have been some poor and indeed very poor threads on NSC but this one really does take the biscuit.

FFS let's drop this one 'RIGHT NOW'

We are talking about a guy who may do the Albion a good turn from a professional perspective.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooerr does Greer have competition now?

Oh god, not in that way. I just understand that, as a Southampton lad, he may occasionally be less than complimentary about their neighbours, and frankly, that makes him ALRIGHT.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This whole thread without a single example of his big time charlie wankerness.

Well I'm convinced.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing."

No it doesn't.
(with apologies to Somerset, who beat me to it)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
So... using innuendo, third-person hearsay and irrelevancies, you're making an inference that Wayne Bridge may or may not be a friendly person to talk to.

I don't recall subscribing to Heat magazine on here.

:shrug:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Compared to what some of our players have ALLEGEDLY been getting up to, wayne bridge possibly being a bit of a prick is of little concern to me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a great welcome this thread is to possibly the biggest signing this club have EVER made. Hope he doesn't decide to see what his new clubs fans are like by reading one their most used forums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here