Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge - Not A Very Nice Person?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So... using innuendo, third-person hearsay and irrelevancies, you're making an inference that Wayne Bridge may or may not be a friendly person to talk to.

Right.

:shrug:

TLO, much as I love you in the non-biblical sense, your knee-jerk pro-club stance does you no favours sometimes. Wayne Bridge is here to take the money and be close to his family squabbles. Dubious about his effect on the dressing room. Time will tell tho eh? :shrug:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing. OK, Bridge is the acknowledged hard-done-by victim by that snide c*nt Terry, but by all accoounts Bridge likes to act the Big Time Charlie. Just wondering what will be the net effect on the Albion changing room? ???

Give the guy a chance!

(although if he's half as disruptive as Leon Knight then we do have a problem)

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He is a complete and utter arse. He used to be a down to earth lad but the money he made after the Chelsea move went straight to his head. His own dad has even stated this, and he is definitely not the same player that was at southampton.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The reality is nobody on this thread actually knows what he is like so it's all a load of pointless speculation.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's his ex now yes, but at the time they were together and the whole time JT was sleeping with Wayne's girlfriend behind his back, which also resulted in a Bridge hanging up his boots for England which was sad to see

Apparently Bridge accused them of doing the dirty deed while him and Vanessa were together which was denied by them both.

Either way he didn't come over great in the whole affair, "man up" comes to mind.

As long as he performs for us, all is forgotten lol

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Got to admit the JT thing was blown out of all proportion.

Wasn't she his ex?

If so, what's it got to do with him?

and there was no ring on her finger even after a child

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
TLO, much as I love you in the non-biblical sense, your knee-jerk pro-club stance does you no favours sometimes. Wayne Bridge is here to take the money and be close to his family squabbles. Dubious about his effect on the dressing room. Time will tell tho eh? :shrug:

You might have to explain this to me - how can your innuendo-laden post (which may or may not be true) be possibly conceived as a 'knee-jerk pro-club' thing?

It has f*** all to do with anything being pro- or anti-club. In fact, it was a non-club post.

:facepalm:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm just wondering about an £80 000 a week player in BHA stripes. Will there be the same motivation as a League One/Championship waged player ??? Torres is on mega money at Chelsea and just didn't turn up week in week out, as if he couldn't be arsed. Can't really see WB giving 110% like the FB's we have now ??? Time will tell though, of course...

Fur Cough

You might have to explain this to me - how can your innuendo-laden post (which may or may not be true) be possibly conceived as a 'knee-jerk pro-club' thing?

It has f*** all to do with anything being pro- or anti-club. In fact, it was a non-club post.

:facepalm:

Good answer TLO, especially the third person hearsay bit.

We all know you have the inside track on these things but you forgot to drop the name of them this time.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He is a complete and utter arse. He used to be a down to earth lad but the money he made after the Chelsea move went straight to his head. His own dad has even stated this, and he is definitely not the same player that was at southampton.

Oh well - we've obviously made a huge howler by signing him. Shit happens.

D

Deleted member 18477

John terry is not a very nice person. In fact he's a vile rat.

Wayne bridge has a f***ing fit girlfriend.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Firstly whos gives a toss as long as he delivers on the pitch. Secondly, just to piss on everyones fireworks Joe Hart tweeted what a nice bloke he was and wishing him the best yesterday. Hardly sounds like he was disliked does it? Jesus there is some crap posted on this site.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm just wondering about an £80 000 a week player in BHA stripes. Will there be the same motivation as a League One/Championship waged player ??? Torres is on mega money at Chelsea and just didn't turn up week in week out, as if he couldn't be arsed. Can't really see WB giving 110% like the FB's we have now ??? Time will tell though, of course...
you watched different games to me then, I was there week in week out and he worked his nuts off.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Actually, if you take off your red and white (sorry, it's just red now, isn't it?) specs, and ask about, he's the same lad he alays was, INCLUDING when he was at Saints. The big time antics of The Bridge-Davies-Beattie gang were hardly a secret.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here