Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away good draw for us.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Says here just about 20,000 so we should get at least 3,000 tickets under fa cup rules. Lucky Saints get united though which would have been nice.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Only good news is you can do Watford on the train for £5 if you have 3 other friends.

Buses between Brighton and Three Bridges :angry:

Is the southern groupsave thing for £20 allowed on more than one train then, Ie allows a change.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Capacity is just shy of 20,000 so we should get 25% therefore 5,000

It is 15% but looking at their game with Hartlepool yesterday they only got 9,000 so we may get more. Not a dream game by any means but a decent local draw which is winnable so it could have been a lot worst. Orient got Swansea away which is a much worst draw!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bad draw in my view - not easy to win it and not a big income or great day out.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good draw. Another chance to prove ourselves against championship opposition.

I wonder how many of the 6,000 we took to villa in the 4th round last year will support the team at watford.

Should take the full allocation no problem as its dead easy to get to.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well, at least it's somewhere we haven't been in a while. Difficult, though - they're a great side.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
From our point of view its a tough game as you guys are flying and probably going to be a Championship side next season.

Sounds like you will bring a good number (be about 2,500 I think because one stand is closed)

Good luck before then!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No point putting spin on it.It's a shit draw.Very little money and no hope of being on tv.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Worst of both worlds - not a big team (big pay-out and chance - albeit a slim one - of glory) and not a minnow to knock over at home to progress to the next round. Very disappointing draw.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
From our point of view its a tough game as you guys are flying and probably going to be a Championship side next season.

Sounds like you will bring a good number (be about 2,500 I think because one stand is closed)

Good luck before then!

i like watford, they actually have level headed fans - and it will be a tricky game - wish we could bring more!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Good luck before then!

You're still top 6 though, do you think you'll play a full strength team?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
17,500 capacity thought it was more than that? If we get 15% that's only 2,300 odd ... I can smell a massive flounce coming on

According to Wiki (!) the capacity is 19,920, so that's a max of 2988 if we get the full 15%. Shirley we can take that many up to beautiful Watford?

Edit: Apparently one stand's closed, so that'll be my effort totally f***ed than. :down:

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
As long as you pick up the Southern Service from Clapham and not the other one, then you will be fine.

Thanks. Just had a quick look, and by sticking to southern trains it takes about 2h30, so not too bad really, just annoying about the replacement buses.

Decent draw, not sure how Gus will go into this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here