Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away good draw for us.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Watford is a great draw but someone needs correcting as it is not London!!...It is just the type of game I hoped we would get to test ourselves against average Championship opposition and also my best mate supports them so to put one over on them would be ace.

It could be an interesting game as they have just won 6 in a row but have been doing this with 3 loan players who have all gone back to their parent clubs an my mate fully expects their form to dip. It is pretty easy to get to so we should take a healthy following....Looking forward to it already...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
on the watford forum haha!

"Brighton at home? We'll lose"

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
17,500 capacity thought it was more than that? If we get 15% that's only 2,300 odd ... I can smell a massive flounce coming on

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Will the World's Hardest Creature semi finals have to be moved to accommodate this tie? We can't have everyone away in Hertfordshire when this year's winner is crowned.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
what will the ticketing situation be? Or will it end up being pay on the day? I hope all those that went to Spurs and West Ham get tickets.

Brilliant draw for us & the cup game of my choice.
Always had a soft spot for the hornets since their rise from the 4th tier to the top.
The Albion will be playing the likes of Watford (fingers crossed) week in week out next season, so if we beat Watford, bring on another championship side I say!
Not a long journey to get too & a really friendly club.
Can't wait.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1990 Watford away - David James in goal for them, 1-0 win for the Albion, think our first away game of the season, chants of "Brighton Are Back" and we almost were by the end of the season, if it hadn't been for frickin' Notts County.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Capacity is just shy of 20,000 so we should get 25% therefore 5,000

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It's not a bad draw atall, as well as fairly winnable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here