Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford are the best team I've seen at the Amex this season

Dec 29, 2011
Neuton (on loan from Udinese) Pudil (Granada), Vydra (Udinese), Anya (Granada), Abdi (Udinese), Giejo (Sub, on loan from Udinese), Bia (on load from Standard Liege), Battocchio (Udinese), Chalobah (On loan from Chelsea) Forestieri (unused sub from Udinese).

Ten loan players, two unused subs.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I thought they were ok- good with the ball and good going forward. We were poor though and gave them 3 goals

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Loan System is a joke but they were a cut above, even if we were on form we'd have struggled tbh.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Neuton (on loan from Udinese) Pudil (Granada), Vydra (Udinese), Anya (Granada), Abdi (Udinese), Giejo (Sub, on loan from Udinese), Bia (on load from Standard Liege), Battocchio (Udinese), Chalobah (On loan from Chelsea) Forestieri (unused sub from Udinese).

Ten loan players, two unused subs.

Ridiculous. Something needs to be done about the loan rules.

Of the loanees, I thought Chalobah looked the most impressive. He was running the game in midfield.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Good luck to them, very difficult to dislike anything about Watford, softest and nicest fans who have stuck around during some shitty times, love Zola, great football tonight.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good luck to them, very difficult to dislike anything about Watford, softest and nicest fans who have stuck around during some shitty times, love Zola, great football tonight.

Must be a bit concerning to support a club that is now in existence just to give experience to Udinese players. I would hate it if that ever happened to us.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Must be a bit concerning to support a club that is now in existence just to give experience to Udinese players. I would hate it if that ever happened to us.

So would I, but as Zola said in the post match interview, they hope to buy the best ones, they have the money now, and as long as they are not breaking any rules it seems fair enough to me.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So would I, but as Zola said in the post match interview, they hope to buy the best ones, they have the money now, and as long as they are not breaking any rules it seems fair enough to me.

Even if they haven't got the money, the owners can just move the players around the various clubs they own. It all seems very dodgy to me which is probably why they chose a small club like Watford to utilise it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We were beaten by a very competent team tonight. We were crap, but they were very good. Thought Chalobah looked very good.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Loanees or not, they deserve credit for their performance both tonight and throughout the first half of the season. Chalobah (no.39) was top notch in the middle of the park and that Hogg is a tricky little lad.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Agreed, some of the one touch stuff was top notch. They produced a brilliant move in the first half which result in the PIG making a great save. Not too down about losing to a very good team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here