Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the catering better today?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I asked them about it after the games, and they said that based upon the experience at the SSC Final, where there was loads of the oriental food left over, they decided to stop it. They couldn't tell me if that was permanently. Shame - it sounds lovely.

they didnt give it much of a trial, did they ?, one game with a crowd of 7, 000.most of whom didnt bother trying to get served as they could see how slow the queues were...

too much trouble for them, i suppose, like the guinness, and the dark star, the thai chicken curry and the crispy noodles suffer a very early death

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has already responded that they will be open at the conclusion of each match in the future. I'd say they need to be open before the end of the match. so.[/QUOTE/] I could be wrong but I think that is the law. They certain cannot open whilst the game is on progress

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice to see the caterers seem to have twigged that every queue is a dent in their profits. Fair play for reacting from one game to the other. Much more effort still required in servicing the needs of the North Stand tho. Still too many stupid long queues to be resolved, particularly post-match where v Spurs service remained at the pitiful levels of the SSC match. For starters, open both kiosks dummies! :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here