Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the catering better today?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I didnt bother but were the queues quicker?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yep , fantastic and the Hotdog/Water sellers walking up and down the North Stand was very helpful (guessed helped sort out a couple of queues as well)

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Supporters bar took about 15mins but that was as it opened. 5mins in WSU before the game and the same just before half time and straight away in the North afterwards. All good for me, very impressed.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
WSU was spot on today... short queues, quick service, all products available. Pies delicious. Coffee piping hot! 10/10

<font size "1" face="Courier New">Sent from my iPhone usnig my fat fingers.</font>

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Very swift service in WSU. Queued for 2 minutes, and was served in less than that.

With regards to WSU not being open after the game, I don't think thats an issue to be honest as you can just go downstairs and join the WSL guys in their much nicer concourse!

D

Deleted member 18477

WSU at half time was shit. Very busy took ages and ran out of hotdogs. Before the game was fine though! So that's the answer get your stuff before the game! My main complaint was the concourse was A f***ing sauna! Need some aircon!

1901 was a f~cking joke in lower gold lounge.No food available at all at half time apart from the pre-booked meals.Slow service or teething problems I can understand but to have no food at all unless you pre-booked a whole meal was a complete joke.We were told there was food available on the concourses but we weren`t allowed through.Complete and utter joke.Wish I had never got talked in to getting 1901 as the rest of the stadium looked great after the game.The stadium and the football were fantastic.But we were treated like second class citizens by clueless but polite staff.We spent the whole of half time trying to find a bloody pie but to no avail!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
10% cashback received for the spend in the club shop but none added on for the food/drink paid for in the ground. Hmmmmmm......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Very swift service in WSU. Queued for 2 minutes, and was served in less than that.

With regards to WSU not being open after the game, I don't think thats an issue to be honest as you can just go downstairs and join the WSL guys in their much nicer concourse!

I peered through the lower concourse entrance and the shutters were down in their as well.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
1901 was a f~cking joke in lower gold lounge.No food available at all at half time apart from the pre-booked meals.Slow service or teething problems I can understand but to have no food at all unless you pre-booked a whole meal was a complete joke.We were told there was food available on the concourses but we weren`t allowed through.Complete and utter joke.Wish I had never got talked in to getting 1901 as the rest of the stadium looked great after the game.The stadium and the football were fantastic.But we were treated like second class citizens by clueless but polite staff.We spent the whole of half time trying to find a bloody pie but to no avail!!

Mum was at the stadium today, there were 20 complaints about not being able to get pies. Reckon that will be changed soon

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought the bars were supposed to be open after the game but the west upper ones were all shut.

The ones in the WSL were all open. There was no queue whatsoever, just about 20 serving staff with nowt to do. Looked to be a load of pies left over too. Good alternative to the big post-match queues at the one remaining open kiosk in the North Stand.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I peered through the lower concourse entrance and the shutters were down in their as well.

Well I walked through all the concourses after the game and all were very much open to anyone. Strange!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I didn't notice if the WSU outlets had closed at full time, I didn't think so but may have been mistaken.

What I can confirm is that there were one or two 'mini stands' in WSU selling draught Harveys set up over at the windows. after the final whistle - Cool !

I didn't think the queues were that bad today given that everyone descends upon the sales points generally at precisely the same time.

Much better than when I was at the familiarisation event.

WOW - our stadium is awesome

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Overall thought the ervice was god. Queues in the WSU were not a problem, the mobile bars were fab. Veggie burger disappointing but let's face it I am not going to a football ground for the food. Beer top notch though!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I didn't notice if the WSU outlets had closed at full time, I din't think so but may have been wrong.

What I can confirm that there were one or two 'mini stands' in WSU selling draught Harveys set up over at the windows.

I didn't think the queues were that bad today given that everyone descends upon the sales points generally at precisely the same time.

Much better than when I was at the familiarisation event.

WOW - our stadium is awesome

They opened after about 10 minutes though and you could go and drink your beer in the seats too, genius!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Surely you jest? WSU concourse has to be the best, just for the views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here