Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock, would he come here?

Warnock, would he come here?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There seem to be more and more people on here who think it's a real possibilty we could tempt him, or is it just the same people repeating themselves

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No.

He would want shit loads of cash.

Maybe when Falmer is built.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I still want to see where he said he wants to manage us. :shrug:

Details details :nono:

Although I have actually read somewhere, probably before or after a game against Sheffield United that we are the type of club he MIGHT one day like to manage

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He is not going to be interested in an ailing 3rd division club that plays at an athletics track in front of 5,000 people. Even if he did find himself short of offers (unlikely), he;d inevitably choose an afternoon of touching Jamie Redknapps knee in a glass box somewhere on a Sunday afternoon, rather than coming down here to manage Ragarse Rovers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is Warnock has managed in this division before but that was when he was starting out. Now that he has made a "name" for himself he is waiting for a Champ club or small prem team to have a vacancy.

In our DIV I can only see him going to Forest, big ground, potential etc etc. Not Leeds coz he is UTD thru and thru.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There is something with Warnock that I have never overly liked, as much as anything very much a long ball merchant.

Not overly sure his lower league record is brilliant either.

Professional is what he is and although that is infuriating as an opposition fan as his players slow the game down by playacting and come close to cheating it gets results. I'm not too fussed about the long ball game as long as we have the forwards to play it.

Not ideal I agree but I'm so tired of losing more often than not so would welcome a WINNER at this club :(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not a chance and wouldn't really want him anyway not that impressed by his track record

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
After seeing him interviewed a week or so back off the back of his autobiography he seemed a bit unstable to be honest - wishing two players would injure each other is hardly rational talk for a manager and he seems to believe in the 'Cult of Warnock' a little too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here