Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock, would he come here?

Warnock, would he come here?

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If I was to compile a list of managers I would most like to see manage the albion, with EVERY single manager in the world available for selection, I can honestly say Neil Warnock would be in my top three. Even if the football somehow got worse than it is now, the entertainment would be worth £50 a match let alone £25. He would also get the team playing with a passion and hunger to win - something we haven't had for years.

A bit like when MA was in charge...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If I was to compile a list of managers I would most like to see manage the albion, with EVERY single manager in the world available for selection, I can honestly say Neil Warnock would be in my top three. Even if the football somehow got worse than it is now, the entertainment would be worth £50 a match let alone £25. He would also get the team playing with a passion and hunger to win - something we haven't had for years.

I agree with that.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I voted "Not at the moment but after Falmer is a definite goer he might" BTW...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Warnock? Oh please no. I'd rather stick splinters in my happy sack for 90 mins.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ask me to name my five most hated managers ?

1 Warnock
2 Moroniho
3 Warnock
4 Wise
5 Ferguson

No no no no no.
I would struggle watching my team managed by this big mouthed tosser. I can't stand him.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Has everyone on here been taking performance enhancing drugs.... because if not you're ability to delude yourselves is becoming a severe problem.

Warnock, nor any other name will not come to a stuggling third division/tier (whatever you describe this division as) unless they are absolutely desperate, and have nothing else to do other than contemplete their navels for the rest of their lives on the dole. You might as well wish for Ferguson, Wenger, Mournhio, Jol et al who are all clearly going to be sacked in the next fortnight and cannot wait to run to rescue us........ NOT. Who do you think we are? Real Madrid or LA Galaxy?

Has everyone on here been taking performance enhancing drugs.... because if not you're ability to delude yourselves is becoming a severe problem.

Warnock, nor any other name will not come to a stuggling third division/tier (whatever you describe this division as) unless they are absolutely desperate, and have nothing else to do other than contemplete their navels for the rest of their lives on the dole. You might as well wish for Ferguson, Wenger, Mournhio, Jol et al who are all clearly going to be sacked in the next fortnight and cannot wait to run to rescue us........ NOT. Who do you think we are? Real Madrid or LA Galaxy?

:thumbsup: Couldn't agree more - severe need of a reality check in some quarters. :thumbsup:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely. McGhee had it for a short while, Coppell had it for a month or two, but apart from that we haven't had a proper hunger, determination, and win-at-all costs mentality since Micky was here. If we sack Wilkins now, that would be my first requirement of any new manager. I just want to see a team that cares, because I'm pretty sure some of the useless individuals we have right now don't REALLY care. I'm sure they do their best, but they don't strike me as willing to die for the cause. That's why Warnock or Adams would be PERFECT right now. Also, Warnock is undoubtedly my favourite manager for his touchline antics, near-on cheating, and total disregard for some of his fellow managers.

So as long as any potential new manager shouts a lot, you will be happy?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Warnock could be off to Donny according to some papers today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Warnock could be off to Donny according to some papers today.

Which shows that it is not as unrealistic as some are suggesting...

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I think people should just back our manager!

Theres no way we will do any good this season with the fans not even backing the manager!

Get a grip and support our team! Everyone on here is quick to put a downer on the team!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
He definitely likes the Albion - has said so on numerous occasions (both directly and indirectly).

He's a great football manager (and a man-manager in HIS own way).
He has also stated (within the last week) that he is not interested in managing outside of the Premiership/Championship, and that he is basically waiting for somebody to get the chop (Sunderland or Derby anyone??).

However, all that waiting may become a bind, and he may want to get back into things before long.

Maybe he can wait until we hound Wilkins out, before he's been given a fair crack of the whip :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here